Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Vacancy In Benin City - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Benin City (3112 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Reputable High School In Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! In An Oil & Gas Servicing Firm / Job Vacancy In A Software Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Builders' International Academy is repositioning for a more vibrant academic session, due to begin in September.

To achieve this lofty heights, the school is in need of qualified, compentent teachers for the 2017/2018 academic session

Are you a teacher, or you have a strong philia for teaching with an excellent ability to impart knowledge to pupils/students?

Vacancy now exist at builders' international academy.

Kg1-3 teachers
Pry4 Teacher
Basic science and technology teacher for JSS1-3
Physics and Mathematics teacher for SS1-3
History, Accounting and marketing teacher for SS1-3

Applicants must posses an NCE, B.ed is most preferred. OND holders can also apply.
All applicants must be resident in benin city, uwasota, uwelu, adolor and its environs.

Address is 45 Iyobor street off Uwelu spare parts market road.
You can call 08107098143 or email charlesmisheal@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Profwriter:
Are you a teacher, or you have a strong philia for teaching with an unbeatable ability to impart knowledge either on part time or full time bases.

Vacancy now exist at builders' international academy.

Applicants must posses an NCE, B.ed is most preferred. OND holders can also apply.
All applicants must be resident in benin city, ugbowo, uwelu, adolor and its environs.

Address is 45 Iyobor street off Uwelu spare parts market road.
You can call 08107098143 or email charlesmisheal@gmail.com

n
NB; All those who have sent in application shall be contacted on or before resumption (september 12) for those that are sending us an enquiry mail, please note the following.
Send your application letter and cv in doc format, pdf or any format convienient for you, you shall also bring a hard copy of it on the day of your invitation to the school.
Please also indicate the subjects you are very good at, subjects that you can teach best.
Also confirm that you are not too far from the location of the school as late comings to work will not be tolerated.
You are also free to include your expected salary range.

This post is for serious minded elites that are ready to contribute their quota to the development of the school. Salary is very attractives and there are incentives and rewards for hardworking and results oriented staff.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Keep the applications coming, if you have a training on montessori education, your service are highly needed. Contact us now.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks to all who have sent in their application, we are in dire need of someone with a montessori education. Although our school is situated among low income earners we have firmly resolved to provide the best academic service in the community to all pupils in kg1 to our students in SS2.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2016
We are also in need of those who read sciences subjects, most of the applications received so far are from people who did not read science subjects.
We continually encourage people to fix their salary range to enable us make a decision.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Profwriter:
We are also in need of those who read sciences subjects, most of the applications received so far are from people who did not read science subjects.
We continually encourage people to fix their salary range to enable us make a decision.

Thanks to all who sent in their applications. I wish you all sucess, we have finally arrived in the decision making process. Although many did not put up their salary range, but some feel it should be between N20k to N30k. But at this time we may not be able to pay up to N20k, but we hope to do so in the nearest future. Our school is situated among low income earners, only an increase in students/pupils population will bring an increase in staff welfare and package. To make this possible we must deliver excellent educational service that cannot be found any where else in the community.
All those who have applied shall be contacted via whatsapp, those who are not on whatsapp are to check their mails regulary.

Wish you the best
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Magrandy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Plz any other job in benin apart from teaching plz alart me thanks
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
The search is still on, applicants who are on whatsapp are been contacted, those who are not are to please load recharge cards on their phone, you may be contacted via text message and you are to respond immediately. We know that the economy is facing challenges, to avoid too much disappointments we decided to initiate an online interview first, after that you will be told if successful to come to the school and prove your worth and capability. Then you get hired.
Management wish to inform all that there will be no more fixed salary across qualification. What this means is that payments will be done according to what you can offer not necessarily your paper qualification alone. So those that wish to earn 20k and above can apply provided you can prove your worth. The phase of this online interview ends on the 31st August 2016.

Wish you success
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by jjstanley(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls am a fresh graduate(B.ed political science) from uniben..just graduated last month..can I apply?
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
jjstanley:
Pls am a fresh graduate(B.ed political science) from uniben..just graduated last month..can I apply?

Yes you can, provided you are living close to the location where the school is. Late coming will not be allowed.

Good luck
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Osiriamhe1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have 3yrs experience in teaching mathematics. but I have B.Eng can I apply?
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Osiriamhe1:
I have 3yrs experience in teaching mathematics. but I have B.Eng can I apply?

yes
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by mandy1990: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Any space for ssce holders
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
mandy1990:
Any space for ssce holders
For now there is none, but if there is something you think you can do or any service you think we may be in need of and you are good at it, you can let us know.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
THE WAITING WILL SOON BE OVER.

To all those who sent in their applications, most especially those who have been interviewed via whatsapp and those who have been allocated subjects tentatively are to get ready for an invite on a date to be sent to them via email and sms.

please note the following,
come with photocopies of your certificate and CV.
you will be required to write your application letter in the school. Don't come with any written application letters.

There shall be minor testing on topics drawn from subjects you have chosen to teach.

lastly you are to come with a well written lesson notes on any topic you know best among your subject of interest.

I wish you all SUCCESS
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM ALL OUR PROSPECTIVE TUTORS WHO APPLIED FOR A TEACHING JOB IN OUR SCHOOL TO REPORT TOMORROW 19 SEPTEMBER 2016@ THE OLD SCHOOL SITE.

12, OMOROTIOWAN STREET OFF IKPONWONSA ROAD BY ADOLOR COLLEGE ROAD BENIN CITY.
TIME 10AM

HOTLINES 08107098143, 09081309000, 07063637245, 08055117693.

please come with the hard copies of your credentials and a well written lesson note on any topic of your choice amongst your prefered subjects.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
PLEASE NOTE, there are no staff quarters in our school, we don't have accommodation for staff or would be teachers.

This job opening is for people who ARE RESIDING in Benin city ONLY.

We strongly discourage any one residing outside Benin city from applying for this job or particpitating in the interviews.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by KennyAyodeji(f): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Am interested but I saw it late. Have send the CV as well. Thanks
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
KennyAyodeji:
Am interested but I saw it late. Have send the CV as well. Thanks

Hello Kenny,
your applications has been received. thanks for your interest to teach in our school. my greatest fear is the distance between your house and the school. We have zero tolerance for late coming. Anyway, you are welcomed to participate in the interview.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by KennyAyodeji(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Profwriter:

Hello Kenny,
your applications has been received. thanks for your interest to teach in our school. my greatest fear is the distance between your house and the school. We have zero tolerance for late coming. Anyway, you are welcomed to participate in the interview.

In fact, I don't have problem with the distance. Since is within Benin, just to wake early, no problem about that. If the Salary is ok to carry my t.fees, nothing will stop or delay me of meeting up with the time. Forget about the lateness.
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 4:55am On Sep 19, 2016
KennyAyodeji:

In fact, I don't have problem with the distance. Since is within Benin, just to wake early, no problem about that. If the Salary is ok to carry my t.fees, nothing will stop or delay me of meeting up with the time. Forget about the lateness.

It's okay if you say so
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Theelove(f): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Hello,i just saw this and am interested but the problem is i'm a student at uniben and in 200 level but looking for part-time jobs...am a medical student also but i'm wondering if there would be any job for me.Thanks
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Profwriter(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Theelove:
Hello,i just saw this and am interested but the problem is i'm a student at uniben and in 200 level but looking for part-time jobs...am a medical student also but i'm wondering if there would be any job for me.Thanks

Hello Theelove, you stand a chance.
tell us what you can do, visit us tomorrow Tuesday if you can.

God bless you
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by Theelove(f): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Profwriter:

Hello Theelove, you stand a chance. tell us what you can do, visit us tomorrow Tuesday if you can.
God bless you
i was thinking extramural lectures
Re: Vacancy In Benin City by chachabae(f): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer / Urgent Job Vacancy / N-power C2 Beneficiary Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.