Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Investor Needed To Partner In A Social Network/media Startup Company In Lagos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed To Partner In A Social Network/media Startup Company In Lagos (451 Views)

Looking For Partners For A Newly Startup Company / Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed To Partner In A Social Network/media Startup Company In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello,

The purpose of this write up is to collaborate with interested investors in the establishment of a social networking based website that acts as a profile, blog, search engine, classified and communication forum. The site will be a Lagos based company that will sell advertising space while providing a community through its online platform to users. It is simply a hybrid of facebook, twitter, quora and reddit. All the major features of this world class social media companies are integrated into the site. Monetization strategies are mainly based on self service advertising, e-commerce and affiliate marketing.

Relevant owner experience:
I have at least 6 years’ experience in social media development and product development. I also have past experience with the development of LAGBOOK which was Nigeria’s largest social network as at 2012. I also co founded www.mavinsound.com and www.nyscconnect.org

The Site

Users that enroll on the website’s online directory as an individual, business or organization will be provided with a account that they can use to connect to other enrolled members. Each user will have a profile that showcases personal information and insight into their daily lives and friends/followers. A social networking website has become a business phenomenon in the last five years. The site will use a steady marketing campaign that will drive a tremendous amount of traffic to the website. The main focus is to make the site Nigeria’s largest social network and information portal by 2018. The site will offer to people, in small towns and communities around Nigeria, the social networking-oriented services and content that are popular worldwide but not available locally. The goals of the company will be maintained by adhering to three keys to success, market power, customer satisfaction, and the right management team.
The difference between this website and other social networking-oriented websites is that it will be mainly focused on Nigeria and African community.

For more enquires and to view the business plan and demo of the site please contact me at 08162010330

Contact me to connect personally on facebook and email and also to meet face to face.

Please only interested investors should contact me.

Thank you
Re: Investor Needed To Partner In A Social Network/media Startup Company In Lagos by MamaletASO: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
DIAMOND BANK IS A FRAUDULENT BANK... DIAMOND BANK IS A THIEF.. DIAMOND BANK must refund my money...

(1) (Reply)

Almost Triple Your Funds This Legal Way / Its Ileya Festive Season Again,collect Loan To Enhance Your Markets/business / A Simple Work At Home Business To Help You Earn More In Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.