Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This (45032 Views)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / 11 Pictures Relating To Secondary School In Nigeria / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2016
I can relate
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Sexytemi(f): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Lolgringringrin...I can relate with the pics o

@ no1 pics, most times it's one of those guys the girl would now fall in love with ogringringrin

I remember when the whole class was flogged because the classroom was not swept, and the man's cane na die, I n some of my friends moved to d back of the queue expecting him to start his flogging from the front, only for this man to move to the back and started flogging and I was the 2nd person o(i.e 2nd to d last on the queue), I almost fainted that day.....for good two weeks I couldn't sit down properly...chaiiii....the lord is watching you Mr akinola in 3D.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by thundabot(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2016
ON POINT BACK TO BACK
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
cheesy grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Originality007: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:

grin grin grin grin na real Gobe b that grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Spells(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Give me moi moi also
This one though
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Spells(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2016
When the head of you chemistry teacher is like this... The next thing na to nickname am uncle pangolo head

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Uniquejames(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2016
I can like to start that 'the last is a fool'

1 Like

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by WomanWrappa(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Smellingmouth:
Ok
you're pirating a known and verified Nairalander
cc Smellymouth Alaga1

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Emeka71(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Good topic.
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Hahahhaha I can relate to this cry cry
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Lmao...Culd Still Remember When I Used To Skip Classes 'cause Of One Teacher Like That, We Used To Call Him "Gorimapa"...He Flogs Hell!
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cheesy grin

Hahahhahahah

This killed me grin grin

So true
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by psychologist(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Vv
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2016
ellacute45:

Hahahhahahah

This killed me grin grin

So true
That shii happened to me many times cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Kylekent59: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Guy u. Are on point. I did that alot
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Kylekent59: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Chai!!
I sewar dem wan cast d guy
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by HitlerGaddafi: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Sexytemi:
Lolgringringrin...I can relate with the pics o

@ no1 pics, most times it's one of those guys the girl would now fall in love with ogringringrin

I remember when the whole class was flogged because the classroom was not swept, and the man's cane na die, I n some of my friends moved to d back of the queue expecting him to start his flogging from the front, only for this man to move to the back and started flogging and I was the 2nd person o(i.e 2nd to d last on the queue), I almost fainted that day.....for good two weeks I couldn't sit down properly...chaiiii....the lord is watching you Mr akinola in 3D.
This your booby na die o. Na to put my díck for the middle come dey stroke am up and down till I give you one nice cumshòt for mouth.
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Kylekent59: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Give me moi moi also
Hunger go kill d student ehh, na time u go dey pray make e pass
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by steve308(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
loool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this is so funny i can relate to all of them thumps up to who ever did this i just cant stop laughing
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Kylekent59: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:
grin grin
This is d part I love so much. Walahi I go get A for d course
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Jennifer89(f): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Looooool grin
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Kurd(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2016
hahahaha.. so true
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by MrKamar(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by ademidedavid(f): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2016
when the teacher is flogging and u r the next on the queue

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Landloard01(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
ok
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
grin

Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by hob(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Break time over rush........so funny

NigerDeltan:
Give me moi moi also
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by kaziblake(f): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Shut up .. Are you maaad?
Lol I can't relate with this one
Proud alumni of government school
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by ogechooky: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2016
mehn i cn relate to all ov em....#secschinnig is one ov a kind
Re: Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This by Landloard01(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=14pt]The moment when the senior prefect ask all SS3 students to kneel down[/size]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.