Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Record Android Games Easily? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Record Android Games Easily? (1276 Views)

5 Simple Free Android Games For 2.3 4.3, 5.0 And More / Best Offline Android Games To Download / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Record Android Games Easily? by JingerPop(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2016

Hey, guys. There is a new thing I wanna share with you. I have been fascinated with mobile games recently. Almost addicted to it, you know. And I wondered if there is a screen recording tool that could help me record games easily on my Android so I can publish on my social network and discuss with my friends. Seeing too much on the Internet, Finally I got this screen recorder for Android gamers.

Source Link: http://www.apowersoft.com/android-recorder

This gadget is a desktop-based recorder which is compatible with Mac and Windows. When your Android device and PC are under the same network, it will mirror your Android screen to PC screen simultaneously. That's why I always connect it to PC for I enjoy a better visual effect when I am playing games on Android.

I will post a basic instruction for some of you who might have a try on this tool. Just remember one thing, keep your computer online whenever you want to use this recorder.

Step 1: Start the proper version for your PC (Mac or Windows).

Step 2: Connect your phone with PC in the same network.

Step 3: Run the application and connect it with your phone.

Tips: Android devices installed with Chromecast can connect like this:

* Slide down the screen and hit "Cast".

* Then your computer username pops up, press it and when it is connected, tap "Done".

If your Android is not equipped with Chromecast, just install Google Cast in your phone from Google Play. Start the app and click "Accept" to continue. Android screen will be streamed to your PC when you tap "Cast to" your computer username.

Step 4: Run any games you want to record on your Android device and click start button on the recorder. And if you want, background music of the game and microphone could be recorded at the same time.

Step 5: Once you finish recording you can see the files in open folder.

But what if some users prefer to record games on Android at any time even without the use of computer? I would use mobile-based version ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apowersoft.screenrecord&hl=en) to record game videos when computer is not available. And if you have any better idea about recording Android games, please share with me.
Re: How To Record Android Games Easily? by henryobinna(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
apparently, this is your method is longer than the Nile. how about those who neither own a pc nor mac?

Ok, the best method to record your screen on android is with an app screen recorder.
get it here >>> http://www.legitstuffs.com/2015/12/how-to-record-android-screen-like-video.html and thank me later
Re: How To Record Android Games Easily? by JingerPop(m): 1:57am On Aug 22, 2016
henryobinna:
apparently, this is your method is longer than the Nile. how about those who neither own a pc nor mac?

Ok, the best method to record your screen on android is with an app screen recorder.
get it here >>> http://www.legitstuffs.com/2015/12/how-to-record-android-screen-like-video.html and thank me later

However, screen recording app cannot record system sound and microphone at the same time. So if some users want to record these two sounds or none, this method would be helpful for them.
Re: How To Record Android Games Easily? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
JingerPop:

However, screen recording app cannot record system sound and microphone at the same time. So if some users want to record these two sounds or none, this method would be helpful for them.
use softkey recorder app nd rest

(1) (Reply)

Top Video Game Releases For January 2017 / Online Football Manager Games / Pes 2008 Now Available !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.