Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) (174045 Views)

I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card / I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader / Sell Your iTunes/Steam/Amazon Gift Card Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by FIZ93: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Boboraf:
..... So fake everywhere
you have seen the predicament we are in .
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2017
You are obviously retarded. You need to

1. Check your account balance.

2. Do your maths

& 3. ROT IN HELL FOR CALLING ME A FRAUD.

MAY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AND YOUR FAMILY AND WIFE AND CHILDREN & CHILDREN's CHILDREN NEVER LIVE OUT OF POVERTY. I CURSE YOU THIS DAY. CANKER WORMS WOULD EAT EVERY THING YOU WORK FOR. POVERTY WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR LINEAGE. YOU WILL DIE AND LIVE LIKE A CURSED WRETCHED SOUL FOR ACCUSING ME OF FRAUD. I CURSE YOU WITH MY BLOOD!! I CURSE YOU WITH MY SOUL. I HAVE BEEN HONEST FROM DAY 1 WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HAVE EVER TRADED WITH.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE COME HERE TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME. YOU WILL FOREVER WALK THIS EARTH AND DOORS SHALL BE SLAMMED IN YOUR FACE!!!

May THE GOD I SERVE TAKE MY SOUL AND CURSE ME INSTEAD IF I AM LYING! You are an ignorant F**L!
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Boboraf:
..... So fake everywhere

Are you talking about him or me
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2017
What's annoying me the most is that iPaid that bloody f*** out my pocket ! You sold me a big denomination card as a normal Card without telling me. It spoilt the id and rendered the balance in the ID useless. I still paid you from my pocket and you come here to post nonsense.

A million a ten people can vouce for me so go and die
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Exchanger101:
What's annoying me the most is that iPaid that bloody f*** out my pocket ! You sold me a big denomination card as a normal Card without telling me. It spoilt the id and rendered the balance in the ID useless. I still paid you from my pocket and you come here to post nonsense.

A million a ten people can vouce for me so go and die

I was waiting for your own side of the story. Because you are one of the trusted guys around here.

I can relate with the issue very well. Experienced something like that too about two weeks ago.

Those guys could be heartless and inconsiderate sometimes in the name of getting their own money.

Well done brother.
God bless our work.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Exchanger101:

2. Do your maths

MAY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AND YOUR FAMILY AND WIFE AND CHILDREN & CHILDREN's CHILDREN NEVER LIVE OUT OF POVERTY. I CURSE YOU THIS DAY. CANKER WORMS WOULD EAT EVERY THING YOU WORK FOR. POVERTY WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR LINEAGE. YOU WILL DIE AND LIVE LIKE A CURSED WRETCHED SOUL FOR ACCUSING ME OF FRAUD. I CURSE YOU WITH MY BLOOD!! I CURSE YOU WITH MY SOUL. I HAVE BEEN HONEST FROM DAY 1 WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HAVE EVER TRADED WITH.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE COME HERE TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME. YOU WILL FOREVER WALK THIS EARTH AND DOORS SHALL BE SLAMMED IN YOUR FACE!!!

May THE GOD I SERVE TAKE MY SOUL AND CURSE ME INSTEAD IF I AM LYING! You are an ignorant F**L!

Abeg forgive the guy and move on. This one too heavy. Plsssss
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
idnoble007:

Abeg forgive the guy and move on. This one too heavy. Plsssss

Never oo!
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
idnoble007:

I was waiting for your own side of the story. Because you are one of the trusted guys around here.

I can relate with the issue very well. Experienced something like that too about two weeks ago.

Those guys could be heartless and inconsiderate sometimes in the name of getting their own money.

Well done brother.
God bless our work.

You understand that kind scenario. I dint get a dime for all the cards he gave me and iStill paid out my
Pocket. He is now accusing me of nonsense. That curse must stand. It will follow him
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Boboraf: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]so he came here to spoil your name exchanger
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by FIZ93: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Boboraf:
[color=#770077][/color]so he came here to spoil your name exchanger
i am not jobless, i mentioned having screenshots and he hasnt said a word so why paint a hater i wasnt paid my money in full!!!
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by FIZ93: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Exchanger101:

2. Do your maths

THEY WOULD FOREVER BE YOUR PORTION IF YOU WERE FRAUDULENT AND TRIPPLE MOUTHED THROUGH OUT THE TRANSACTION WE HAD. LYING THWART
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
FIZ93:

THEY WOULD FOREVER BE YOUR PORTION IF YOU WERE FRAUDULENT AND TRIPPLE MOUTHED THROUGH OUT THE TRANSACTION WE HAD. LYING THWART

Amen...& since iKnow iPaid you from my own pocket. A million fold of this curse & more shall before you this year. You better ask around and know the difference with the cards you sold me before you collect curses that will never be reversed. Ignorant thwart!
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
FIZ93:

i am not jobless, i mentioned having screenshots and he hasnt said a word so why paint a hater i wasnt paid my money in full!!!

I haven't mentioned a word Come you smoke?? You have screenshots saying iCannot pay for what i did not use! Which is the truth! But at the end of the day iStill paid for what iDid NOT use. iPaid you from my pocket!!! I will curse you daily till you take your words back.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by FIZ93: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Exchanger101:

Never oo!
LYING THWART. YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN TO THEM WHY YOU LIED AND LATER ACCEPTED AND SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BUY A WHOLE $200 card for 12k. after saying you wouldnt pay for both the $25, $50 and $100 dollar cards because of the $200 card. you have so much respect and admiration by your clients yet you ignore it and think you can play with anybodys money. thunder would fire you lying hole. idiot .

Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by FIZ93: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
FIZ93:

LYING THWART. YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN TO THEM WHY YOU LIED AND LATER ACCEPTED AND SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BUY A WHOLE $200 card for 12k. after saying you wouldnt pay for both the $25, $50 and $100 dollar cards because of the $200 card. you have so much respect and admiration by your clients yet you ignore it and think you can play with anybodys money. thunder would fire you lying hole. idiot .
i havent gotten any part of my money complete at any point no matter how it got cut sliced down, you all should calculate how much $550 cards originally worth and see reasons for my post, i am too business minded to be a hater. been on nairaland for 5-6years , check my profile.

Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
FIZ93:

i havent gotten any part of my money complete at any point no matter how it got cut sliced down, you all should calculate how much $550 cards originally worth and see reasons for my post, i am too business minded to be a hater. been on nairaland for 5-6years , check my profile.

Send me your number
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Impaid u from my pocket mr man. You need to understand u made a mistake by not specifying u had given me a big denomination card. This card was loaded with other normal
Denomination cards and that created a block. Regardless of the situation iStill paid you. So have some respect and sense
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by diamondsnoww(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
interested in buying too. WhatsApp 0 8 1 3 617 7 3 0 4. please beep me up let's talk
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Boboraf: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sell only to exchanger.. The rest are scammers,, just scam my friend 100$
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Twothreeone: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
even this exchanger na wayo manembarassed

@yaungdee all the way!!
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Jossycraft: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2017
This is actually what differentiate us(blacks) from the white people........this guy is real, had several deal with him. Seeing is not always believing, the world is such a global room.

High star boss
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Twothreeone:
even this exchanger na wayo manembarassed

@yaungdee all the way!!

Have you dealth with me before? When did i"Wayo" you so why post this??

Please dont come to my thread to smear my name in a bid to uplift yours
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Boboraf:
Sell only to exchanger.. The rest are scammers,, just scam my friend 100$

Thnx boss
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Jossycraft:
This is actually what differentiate us(blacks) from the white people........this guy is real, had several deal with him. Seeing is not always believing, the world is such a global room.

High star boss

Thnx boss
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
This thread belongs to EXCHANGER101

I am NOT! affiliated with any other buyer who post their number here.

DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK !

I have warned people to stop advertising on my thread! To start your own thread on nairaland is free! Have some respect and stay off my thread. Thank you

Thank you.

I have warned people to stop advertising on my thread! To start your own thread on nairaland is free! Have some respect and stay off my thread. Thank you

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Boboraf: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Reply my message, got 70$ to sell
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 5:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Boboraf:
Reply my message, got 70$ to sell

Aii boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.