Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz (2348 Views)

Is MMM Networking Real Or Fake? -an Analysis Of The MMM Social Financial Network / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by emmaak2(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
I won't advise you to invest or not invest in any networking business. However I'll advise you to:

1. Take advantage of the ocean of information on internet and do a research on any investment you want to join. Just Google it, avoid getting information only from their website or agents. Even the devil claims to be an angel too. Check other sources of information. For example the now popular MMM, this is what Wikipedia says about them https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/
MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

2. Also, verify the legitimacy of the business. Are they registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission? What is their registered business name and physical address? CAC now allows one to do a free public search of registered business and verifiable registered address on their website.http://.gov.ng:8080/
comsearch/test.php

3. Check their licenses to operate. Do they have necessary licenses to operate a financial venture? Are they recognized by the CBN or any other related regulatory agency.

4. Find out if you can get legal actions should there be need. If you can, have a lawyer to advise you this.
The initial profits are not enough to convince you to deposit money to faceless people. Availability of a website is never enough. It has happened before in different forms, is nothing new under the watch of the African sun.

Let those that have access to information use it!
Thank you
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by dayowunmi(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Yes! Try to understand how the company makes money. You bring someone and someone brings someone, okay! How does the company makes its millions? If it sounds too good to be true, then it's likely not true! Those scam networking businesses don't have any chill at all, they will even come to campuses to come and swindle students of their little pocket money! Do not rush to invest your money into any networking business! A Yoruba proverb says if you speak half word to a intelligent lad, when it gets in his stomach it becomes a whole word. Thanks Op for your insight.
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by emmaak2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
dayowunmi:
Yes! Try to understand how the company makes money. You bring someone and someone brings someone, okay! How does the company makes its millions? If it sounds too good to be true, then it's likely not true! Those scam networking businesses don't have any chill at all, they will even come to campuses to come and swindle students of their little pocket money! Do not rush to invest your money into any networking business! A Yoruba proverb says if you speak half word to a intelligent lad, when it gets in his stomach it becomes a whole word. Thanks Op for your insight.

you are welcome sir, hw can they move it to the front page??
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by Atesunate15(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
are you telling me MMM is not real. brother go and sit down. There is even one now that grow your money 50% in 15 days. Its peer to peer donation too check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/3298382/mmm-real-more-real
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by chidekings(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Atesunate15:
are you telling me MMM is not real. brother go and sit down. There is even one now that grow your money 50% in 15 days. Its peer to peer donation too check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/3298382/mmm-real-more-real

They will be defending something the don't know much about.....when they dupe u now,na so u go carry lamentations full nairaland.
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by emmaak2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=chidekings post=48621626]

They will be defending something the don't know much about.....when they dupe u now,na so u go carry lamentations full nairaland.[/quote

Am sure. they don't know how to read and understand the write up
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by ibkenny2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
If You Want To Find Financial Freedom In This Our Current Harsh Economy In Nigeria,Then Stop Everything You Are Doing And Read this Opportunity Am Going To Share With You Free Within The Next Few Minutes..........

"Are You Looking For An Alternative Source Of Income To Compliment Your Daily or Monthly Income? Are You Tired Of Getting Broke, Empty Bank Account, Before You Even Receive Your Next Month Salary?
Let Me Show You Now

What Exactly You Are Looking For!!!"

Dear Friend,

Are You Looking For Residual Income? Are you Tired Of Not Having Enough Money To Live The Life You Want to Live? Listen up....We Both Shared Same Stories Years Back......

My name is Ibitoye David and I am a 40 years Business Entrepreneur. Like you I had so much faith in the System and believed everything would work fine in our lifes but after graduation I found myself stuck in job i hated most in my life , working 7am till 7pm and more.....

I remembered how hard it was to get my first rickety car that was always making me tired. It just always had a way of turning a good day into a bad day. My Friends once laughed at me and said to me, why don't you sell this car and use the money to buy the fault? I told them I would not sell and wanted it to be a reminder of how hard life was year back.

So I proceed to search for better opportunities Online and Offline.

My True Life Testimony Before I joined this Opportunity.

I would like to share my little experience on how I use to struggle to make more additional Income so as to be able to meet up with so many debit and bills outstanding...

I could still remember vividly how I usually use my salaries to clean up debit and also had to borrow more and more before the next pay day.

Debt now became a way of Life, All my expenditure was based on Loans and advances and this continued for years until that very day……

I remembered standing at a Bus Stop one day at Lagos and on that lovely Friday evening and asking God why I was suffering like this. Nothing was working.

The truth about being broke is that it can be exhausting and demoralizing. And although that part of my life caused a lot of heartache and embarrassment, I'm so glad that I was able to learn all of those lessons firsthand. Now that I'm on the other side, I use those experiences as motivation to continue my quest for financial independence and security.

How Long Would I Continue As A Slave From Morning Till Night And Contiune To Wait For This Monthly Salary?

I could not pay my bills on time.
My children were always disgraced out of school cos i could not afford to pay fees on time
The staple food in our house was always indomie we could not afford better
Having to always ask friends or colleagues for assistance to help me pay my neck deep loans
Never being able to give my loved ones the best healthcare and happiness they deserved. I was out of options!
Then Something Happened on a SATURDAY!!!

One Sunday Evening a senior friend invited me out for chat about an amazing opportunity he joined few weeks ago. I told him I did not have time and I just wanted to be left alone after a hard day at the office but my sweet wife told me to go and see him. That day was the turning point in my life. At the time I did not know it but looking back now I am glad I did not sit at home that very day!

That friend of Mine OMOLOLU introduced me to the same thing I am going to introduce you to today!

He said, DAVID, if you work with this new company, it will change your life like it changed mine in my first few months of joining!!!

So keep on reading while I introduce this amazing Business Opportunity . .

Introducing ...

PIUNI is a Global Company dealing in Telecommunication and Value Transfer Services. We offer several value transfer services such as Mobile top up around world and different Bill Payment Options in Electricity, Water, Transport, Education, Groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans Repayments,
Credit Card Payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more...................
With Puini You Can Start to Earn Extra Income Well Enough to Replace your SALARY JOB...

Simple and Powerful:- The Business Model is very Simple to use and can powerfully generate masive income as people make talk on their mobile phone.
Residul Income On The Go - I Keep getting money even while i am asleep. Haven done all the hard work I now wake up to money waiting for me every morning from Piuni
Daily Pay:- Piuni deals with TELECOM services that people consume daily as they Recharge their Mobile Phone and over daily services.
No Monthly Target:- With this you can take the Busines at your own pace. It can be on a part time bases or full time depending on your choice.
Selling is Not A Must:- Piuni has a system that makes Selling optional. You can decide if you want to sell or not
Ground Floor Opportunity:- This is the First of its kind in Nigeria. Its a ground floor opportunity and you happen to be very lucky to be one of the few Nigerian to hear of such an amazing opportunity. And you know that those that see opportunities before it become general makes a lot of money.
No Autoship:- There is no autoship whereby you need to buy products every single month or weekly before you can get paid.
Multiple Accounts:- The system allows you to open multiple account as a multiple business centres. That enables you make the effort once and get paid in multple places.
Free Products, Airtime & Shopping Vouchers:- Piuni gives out freebies to member which could be used to shop Online or used in stores.
Would you agree that an Ideal Business would be one where a Larger Percentage of the Population Already use your goods and Services without any

PERSUASION?

Do you know that in Nigerian alone we have a population of over 180million and more than over 150million Active Mobile Lines Wireless and others Which means that more than over 80% of the population is a potential affliate or customer on !!!
EXPOSED!!! HOW NIGERIAN CAN MAKE MONEY FROM THE BOOMING TELECOM INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA AND OVER 140 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD!!!

Piuni is a global company dealing in telecommunication and value transfer services. We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top up around world and different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans repayments, Credit Card payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more

I can remember when GSM was introduced in Nigeria and Telecommunication business started in this country. I know how much roadside sellers made from the business. I mean when the lowest recharge card denomination was #750 and the profit on a card was 40% of its value. Many Nigerians didn't have much to invest in the business and there was no opportunity for you and here to be a partner to this massive income......Piuni has designed a platform that allow people of all level to invest a little amount and become an affiliate agent and then access to one of the largest booming industries in the world especially this 21st century.

This allows us all to EARN all the money been earned by the so called BIG BOSS of the Telecom who makes all the Millions in their Bank Account.

With the recent rate of job loss in Nigeria, setting up a plan B income source has never been more pertinent
Experts have identified the Telecoms sector as one of the most stable and fastest growing industries over the years

If you want to succeed in today's world you must be willing to let go of the old paradigms and change your thinking.Its time for you to step outside the box like I did so you can see the bigger picture and dreams I share....
Giant telecoms companies make billions of naira in monthly revenue from Nigeria.
What if there was a way to position yourself and grab your share of all that wealth.
That's what our telecoms business helps you do..

Written Testimony with Contact Links from Piuni Wealth Group (PWG)
Members in Nigeria....

"Since have I have started using Piuni Mobile Top-Up Platform over 2months ago,I have Measurable outstanding results. We no longer have to waste money on Top Ups anymore. We now earn on every Mobile Top-Up we made in Nigerian and in other Countries....This is an amazing Opportunity for the first time in Nigeria and am happy to be a part of this great program"

- Pst. Odusola

"Having what people don't have and being the first set to tap into it is one of the things you want to do, I started off like every young man who was looking for something different apart from getting a job and relaxing to the four corners of an office,then I met piuni,I knew this was a different concept and idea and was something I felt I could do and many others could too, been with this company and just by following the system, my income has tripled what it has been before just by doing what I do everyday,my story changed only when I wanted change with piuni."

- Mr. Benson Franklyne

"I was in desperate need of a viable source of income after I resigned from my job to care for my babies. I wanted something I could do from home that will at least fetch a replica of my previous salary. Then I met Omololu Akinwunmi, who introduced me to Piuni and I have been grateful to God for joining the amazing business opportunity since. I now make much more than my previous salary and with much less stress. Piuni is the wise choice in this present economy."

- Mrs.Bimbo Thotsfull

"For Me Mr. Dynamic! I love the Piuni Program and I now use it daily. It is definitely one of the best empowerment tools in Nigeria.Instant Commission paid out directly into my Local Account daily...Its an amazing something you must be a part off"

- Mr Asiwaju Sam

"As a Mobile Telecom Agent/ Dealer I joined PIUNI It has reduced months of work into a single day and maximizes my profit over 15% Commission apart from the other Affliate Bonuses"

- Mr Uche Wealth

"Am an Entrepreneur with over 7 years experience. I used to have a dream to set up my own business but due to the economy of the country it’s been difficult.I was introduced to the Telecoms Business which has really boost my daily income and has made it possible to achieve my dreams with ease. Now am an employer of labour.....Thank for this opportunity Mr. Binary Man and I tell all Nigerians to please come on board"

- Mrs Omowumi A.

"In life I would advice we all have multiple streams of income saw this Piuni advert Online and quickly positioned myself to earn with Binary Man. Today am very happy I made the right decision.PIUNI Rocks!!!"

- Mr Isaac A.

Piuni is a business opportunity that will help you attain financial freedom. Piuni pays you when you carry out your daily simple task. I don't need to convince people before using our good and services. Piuni!!!!!! Simply the best."

- Mrs Caroline A.

I now make use of this platform for myself and other and I get paid instantly. Piuni has the best compensation plan in the history of Online Biz...Thank you PIUNI"

- Mr Bakare A.

All of my life....I had searched for opportunities online/offline. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to God for PIUNI and for all the members of PWG....Words can't express How I'am now feel as a Premium Affliate of PIUNI.....Thank to PIUNI

Omololu a.k.a Binary Man.

SOME PROOFS OF EARNINGS FROM PIUNI DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT .........

More Benefits as an Affilate Member of PIUNI .........

Instant Top Up:- PIUNI platform enables you to top up all mobile networks in Nigeria and also in over 140 countries of the world.
Global Opportunity:- Business Opportunities in Over 140 countries of the World. Instant Tops Up and Bills payment avaliable on PIUNI platform Instant commissions are paid.
Income on the Goal:- Do you agree that people don't need to beg people to topup their mobile phone. Even without eating you will still topup your mobile phone.
User Friendly Panel - As an affliate of PIUNI your back office is instantly set up to enable you view all your transaction in Flexible and Conveient way
Instant Support:- Our support team is very effective and provide instant solutions to all technical issues.
Retail Profit:- Retail Profit Up to 5-10% on every recharge do by our agents and your commisions will be credited instantly into your account.
One Stop Platform for all Payments :- Affliates and Members can Top Up,Shopping Online,Pay up Television Bills,Electricity Bills Water Bills and Much More.
Build Wealth :- The Piuni Platform allow affliates and member build wealth from the Booming Telecome Industry in Nigeria and over 140 countries of the world
Amazing Breakdown of the "TELECOM" Money-Making Formula Using http://financialmastery.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo-1.jpg

Watch This Now!!!

The Amazing Secret Revealed Of How I too Partnered and Now Earned Daily Commision from PIUNI.

JUST A ONE TIME LIFE TIME PAYMENT OF N35,000.00K.

Watch This Now!!!

The Amazing Secret Revealed !!!

BOOMIMG TELECOM COMPANY. http://financialmastery.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo-1.jpg

Watch More About PIUNI.

It's A GREAT DEAL
AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!!!
Become a Basic Affiliate 
BASIC AFFILATES PACKAGE

PARTNERSHIP FEE

TOTAL

$100.00

$40.00

$140.00

Get access to our platform and marketing tools to retail our products and services.

Get $10,000 retail credit stock in mobile top up + $20 complementary voucher.

Earns all bonuses and commissions as per compensation plan.

Also earns up to 20 binary pairs daily in 2 cycles.

It's A GREATER DEAL
Become a Super Premium Affiliate 
PREMIUM AFFILATES PACKAGE

PARTNERSHIP FEE

TOTAL

$500.00

$40.00

$540.00

Get access to our platform and marketing tools to retail our products and services.

Get $100,000 retail credit stock in mobile top up + $80 complementary voucher.

Also earns up to 40 binary pairs daily in 2 cycles.

Special Offer A 100% Risk-Free

Money Back Guarantee for All Team Member.

Telecoms Business Opportunity is at your door. The first of its kind home business that put money in your bank account every day.

NOW GET INSTANT ACCESS TO:-

Learn how to generate Credit.

Start up business with Low Capital

Make money as people talk on their Mobile Phones

Get paid as others recharge their Mobile Phones

Get paid as other affiliate sign up with your Sponsor Lin

Business Opportunity in Over 140 Countries of the World .

Discover How To Get Started And Become A REGISTER PIUNI Affiliate In Your Location in Less Than
24HOURS!!!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US NOW»
0 day 23 hours 13 minutes 37 seconds
REMEMBER!!! The most revolutionary freedom tool was undoubtedly the internet. I still marvel at it. With the internet we have broken centuries of information control by those in authority and set up a platform where ordinary people can freely communicate with each other far and new and seek out information on literally everything. YOU CAN CALL 08060017274 for more details
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by emmaak2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
ibkenny2:
If You Want To Find Financial Freedom In This Our Current Harsh Economy In Nigeria,Then Stop Everything You Are Doing And Read this Opportunity Am Going To Share With You Free Within The Next Few Minutes..........

"Are You Looking For An Alternative Source Of Income To Compliment Your Daily or Monthly Income? Are You Tired Of Getting Broke, Empty Bank Account, Before You Even Receive Your Next Month Salary?
Let Me Show You Now

What Exactly You Are Looking For!!!"

Dear Friend,

Are You Looking For Residual Income? Are you Tired Of Not Having Enough Money To Live The Life You Want to Live? Listen up....We Both Shared Same Stories Years Back......

My name is Ibitoye David and I am a 40 years Business Entrepreneur. Like you I had so much faith in the System and believed everything would work fine in our lifes but after graduation I found myself stuck in job i hated most in my life , working 7am till 7pm and more.....

I remembered how hard it was to get my first rickety car that was always making me tired. It just always had a way of turning a good day into a bad day. My Friends once laughed at me and said to me, why don't you sell this car and use the money to buy the fault? I told them I would not sell and wanted it to be a reminder of how hard life was year back.

So I proceed to search for better opportunities Online and Offline.

My True Life Testimony Before I joined this Opportunity.

I would like to share my little experience on how I use to struggle to make more additional Income so as to be able to meet up with so many debit and bills outstanding...

I could still remember vividly how I usually use my salaries to clean up debit and also had to borrow more and more before the next pay day.

Debt now became a way of Life, All my expenditure was based on Loans and advances and this continued for years until that very day……

I remembered standing at a Bus Stop one day at Lagos and on that lovely Friday evening and asking God why I was suffering like this. Nothing was working.

The truth about being broke is that it can be exhausting and demoralizing. And although that part of my life caused a lot of heartache and embarrassment, I'm so glad that I was able to learn all of those lessons firsthand. Now that I'm on the other side, I use those experiences as motivation to continue my quest for financial independence and security.

How Long Would I Continue As A Slave From Morning Till Night And Contiune To Wait For This Monthly Salary?

I could not pay my bills on time.
My children were always disgraced out of school cos i could not afford to pay fees on time
The staple food in our house was always indomie we could not afford better
Having to always ask friends or colleagues for assistance to help me pay my neck deep loans
Never being able to give my loved ones the best healthcare and happiness they deserved. I was out of options!
Then Something Happened on a SATURDAY!!!

One Sunday Evening a senior friend invited me out for chat about an amazing opportunity he joined few weeks ago. I told him I did not have time and I just wanted to be left alone after a hard day at the office but my sweet wife told me to go and see him. That day was the turning point in my life. At the time I did not know it but looking back now I am glad I did not sit at home that very day!

That friend of Mine OMOLOLU introduced me to the same thing I am going to introduce you to today!

He said, DAVID, if you work with this new company, it will change your life like it changed mine in my first few months of joining!!!

So keep on reading while I introduce this amazing Business Opportunity . .

Introducing ...

PIUNI is a Global Company dealing in Telecommunication and Value Transfer Services. We offer several value transfer services such as Mobile top up around world and different Bill Payment Options in Electricity, Water, Transport, Education, Groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans Repayments,
Credit Card Payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more...................
With Puini You Can Start to Earn Extra Income Well Enough to Replace your SALARY JOB...

Simple and Powerful:- The Business Model is very Simple to use and can powerfully generate masive income as people make talk on their mobile phone.
Residul Income On The Go - I Keep getting money even while i am asleep. Haven done all the hard work I now wake up to money waiting for me every morning from Piuni
Daily Pay:- Piuni deals with TELECOM services that people consume daily as they Recharge their Mobile Phone and over daily services.
No Monthly Target:- With this you can take the Busines at your own pace. It can be on a part time bases or full time depending on your choice.
Selling is Not A Must:- Piuni has a system that makes Selling optional. You can decide if you want to sell or not
Ground Floor Opportunity:- This is the First of its kind in Nigeria. Its a ground floor opportunity and you happen to be very lucky to be one of the few Nigerian to hear of such an amazing opportunity. And you know that those that see opportunities before it become general makes a lot of money.
No Autoship:- There is no autoship whereby you need to buy products every single month or weekly before you can get paid.
Multiple Accounts:- The system allows you to open multiple account as a multiple business centres. That enables you make the effort once and get paid in multple places.
Free Products, Airtime & Shopping Vouchers:- Piuni gives out freebies to member which could be used to shop Online or used in stores.
Would you agree that an Ideal Business would be one where a Larger Percentage of the Population Already use your goods and Services without any

PERSUASION?

Do you know that in Nigerian alone we have a population of over 180million and more than over 150million Active Mobile Lines Wireless and others Which means that more than over 80% of the population is a potential affliate or customer on !!!
EXPOSED!!! HOW NIGERIAN CAN MAKE MONEY FROM THE BOOMING TELECOM INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA AND OVER 140 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD!!!

Piuni is a global company dealing in telecommunication and value transfer services. We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top up around world and different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans repayments, Credit Card payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more

I can remember when GSM was introduced in Nigeria and Telecommunication business started in this country. I know how much roadside sellers made from the business. I mean when the lowest recharge card denomination was #750 and the profit on a card was 40% of its value. Many Nigerians didn't have much to invest in the business and there was no opportunity for you and here to be a partner to this massive income......Piuni has designed a platform that allow people of all level to invest a little amount and become an affiliate agent and then access to one of the largest booming industries in the world especially this 21st century.

This allows us all to EARN all the money been earned by the so called BIG BOSS of the Telecom who makes all the Millions in their Bank Account.

With the recent rate of job loss in Nigeria, setting up a plan B income source has never been more pertinent
Experts have identified the Telecoms sector as one of the most stable and fastest growing industries over the years

If you want to succeed in today's world you must be willing to let go of the old paradigms and change your thinking.Its time for you to step outside the box like I did so you can see the bigger picture and dreams I share....
Giant telecoms companies make billions of naira in monthly revenue from Nigeria.
What if there was a way to position yourself and grab your share of all that wealth.
That's what our telecoms business helps you do..

Written Testimony with Contact Links from Piuni Wealth Group (PWG)
Members in Nigeria....

"Since have I have started using Piuni Mobile Top-Up Platform over 2months ago,I have Measurable outstanding results. We no longer have to waste money on Top Ups anymore. We now earn on every Mobile Top-Up we made in Nigerian and in other Countries....This is an amazing Opportunity for the first time in Nigeria and am happy to be a part of this great program"

- Pst. Odusola

"Having what people don't have and being the first set to tap into it is one of the things you want to do, I started off like every young man who was looking for something different apart from getting a job and relaxing to the four corners of an office,then I met piuni,I knew this was a different concept and idea and was something I felt I could do and many others could too, been with this company and just by following the system, my income has tripled what it has been before just by doing what I do everyday,my story changed only when I wanted change with piuni."

- Mr. Benson Franklyne

"I was in desperate need of a viable source of income after I resigned from my job to care for my babies. I wanted something I could do from home that will at least fetch a replica of my previous salary. Then I met Omololu Akinwunmi, who introduced me to Piuni and I have been grateful to God for joining the amazing business opportunity since. I now make much more than my previous salary and with much less stress. Piuni is the wise choice in this present economy."

- Mrs.Bimbo Thotsfull

"For Me Mr. Dynamic! I love the Piuni Program and I now use it daily. It is definitely one of the best empowerment tools in Nigeria.Instant Commission paid out directly into my Local Account daily...Its an amazing something you must be a part off"

- Mr Asiwaju Sam

"As a Mobile Telecom Agent/ Dealer I joined PIUNI It has reduced months of work into a single day and maximizes my profit over 15% Commission apart from the other Affliate Bonuses"

- Mr Uche Wealth

"Am an Entrepreneur with over 7 years experience. I used to have a dream to set up my own business but due to the economy of the country it’s been difficult.I was introduced to the Telecoms Business which has really boost my daily income and has made it possible to achieve my dreams with ease. Now am an employer of labour.....Thank for this opportunity Mr. Binary Man and I tell all Nigerians to please come on board"

- Mrs Omowumi A.

"In life I would advice we all have multiple streams of income saw this Piuni advert Online and quickly positioned myself to earn with Binary Man. Today am very happy I made the right decision.PIUNI Rocks!!!"

- Mr Isaac A.

Piuni is a business opportunity that will help you attain financial freedom. Piuni pays you when you carry out your daily simple task. I don't need to convince people before using our good and services. Piuni!!!!!! Simply the best."

- Mrs Caroline A.

I now make use of this platform for myself and other and I get paid instantly. Piuni has the best compensation plan in the history of Online Biz...Thank you PIUNI"

- Mr Bakare A.

All of my life....I had searched for opportunities online/offline. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to God for PIUNI and for all the members of PWG....Words can't express How I'am now feel as a Premium Affliate of PIUNI.....Thank to PIUNI

Omololu a.k.a Binary Man.

SOME PROOFS OF EARNINGS FROM PIUNI DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT .........

More Benefits as an Affilate Member of PIUNI .........

Instant Top Up:- PIUNI platform enables you to top up all mobile networks in Nigeria and also in over 140 countries of the world.
Global Opportunity:- Business Opportunities in Over 140 countries of the World. Instant Tops Up and Bills payment avaliable on PIUNI platform Instant commissions are paid.
Income on the Goal:- Do you agree that people don't need to beg people to topup their mobile phone. Even without eating you will still topup your mobile phone.
User Friendly Panel - As an affliate of PIUNI your back office is instantly set up to enable you view all your transaction in Flexible and Conveient way
Instant Support:- Our support team is very effective and provide instant solutions to all technical issues.
Retail Profit:- Retail Profit Up to 5-10% on every recharge do by our agents and your commisions will be credited instantly into your account.
One Stop Platform for all Payments :- Affliates and Members can Top Up,Shopping Online,Pay up Television Bills,Electricity Bills Water Bills and Much More.
Build Wealth :- The Piuni Platform allow affliates and member build wealth from the Booming Telecome Industry in Nigeria and over 140 countries of the world
Amazing Breakdown of the "TELECOM" Money-Making Formula Using http://financialmastery.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo-1.jpg

Watch This Now!!!

The Amazing Secret Revealed Of How I too Partnered and Now Earned Daily Commision from PIUNI.

JUST A ONE TIME LIFE TIME PAYMENT OF N35,000.00K.

Watch This Now!!!

The Amazing Secret Revealed !!!

BOOMIMG TELECOM COMPANY. http://financialmastery.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo-1.jpg

Watch More About PIUNI.

It's A GREAT DEAL
Become a Basic Affiliate 
BASIC AFFILATES PACKAGE

PARTNERSHIP FEE

TOTAL

$100.00

$40.00

$140.00

Get $10,000 retail credit stock in mobile top up + $20 complementary voucher.

Also earns up to 20 binary pairs daily in 2 cycles.

It's A GREATER DEAL
Become a Super Premium Affiliate 
PREMIUM AFFILATES PACKAGE

PARTNERSHIP FEE

TOTAL

$500.00

$40.00

$540.00

Get $100,000 retail credit stock in mobile top up + $80 complementary voucher.

Also earns up to 40 binary pairs daily in 2 cycles.

Special Offer A 100% Risk-Free

Money Back Guarantee for All Team Member.

Telecoms Business Opportunity is at your door. The first of its kind home business that put money in your bank account every day.

NOW GET INSTANT ACCESS TO:-

Learn how to generate Credit.

Start up business with Low Capital

Make money as people talk on their Mobile Phones

Get paid as others recharge their Mobile Phones

Get paid as other affiliate sign up with your Sponsor Lin

Business Opportunity in Over 140 Countries of the World .

Discover How To Get Started And Become A REGISTER PIUNI Affiliate In Your Location in Less Than
24HOURS!!!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US NOW»
0 day 23 hours 13 minutes 37 seconds
REMEMBER!!! The most revolutionary freedom tool was undoubtedly the internet. I still marvel at it. With the internet we have broken centuries of information control by those in authority and set up a platform where ordinary people can freely communicate with each other far and new and seek out information on literally everything. YOU CAN CALL 08060017274 for more details

nice write up
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by Atesunate15(m): 3:29am On Aug 21, 2016
chidekings:

They will be defending something the don't know much about.....when they dupe u now,na so u go carry lamentations full nairaland.
ohh really? then sit there and wait for any lamentation from MMM or this new company
this new company offers 50% growth in 15 days
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by emmaak2(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Continue
Re: Before You Take Part In That Networking Biz by adedejidamilare(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Has anyone ever joined a networking business that promised them so much and delivered so little? well, I believe many of us have. it's a known fact that only people with multiple streams of income become financially free, but how does one become financially free in a world where there are so many scanners waiting to rub one off his hard earned money. just last year , my close friend lost money to them. The way out is to learn the skills of how to analyze a business opportunity. I don't just invest in an opportunity without considering some things first. my quest and passion for residual income earned me My first $1000 online sitting behind my laptop in my boxers. I was so happy and that was the beginning of my online entrepreneurial journey. By 2026, my goal is to be earning a million dollars a year. Anybody can do it because I know men who were once broke who made such income In 3-4 years of engaging with the right opportunity. Don't loose your hard earned money, get a mentor and let him coach you into your wealth. I believe in your success and I know there is greatness in you waiting to be expressed. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

BPP IRR Renewal Assistance / Coconut Buyers / #####

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.