Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nysc Prostitution - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Prostitution (1761 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Prostitution by pinkguy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Must of our female corp member now engaged in prostitution in order to survive this hard condition i wonder why a whole federal government will send thousand of people away from they home paying them money that cannot sustain them for three weeks forcing million of our future educated mother to engaged in prostitution , must state governor are not helping here they are not paying state aloweee , why federal government pay 19800 the money for one bag of rice in market , for graduates to use for the whole month, 31 days while the state governor want u to be good ambassador in the state without paying ten naria how can u afford mature lady u ended up molest those innocent kids
Re: Nysc Prostitution by bosschinalu(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
chai...i know that feeling...but prostitution is a thing of choice...

What about thغ guyz

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Prostitution by okikiosibodu(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Serving the fatherland and serving the father's....(clears throat): all na service grin
Re: Nysc Prostitution by chumaster(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
pinkguy:
Must of our female corp member now engaged in prostitution in order to survive this hard condition i wonder why a whole federal government will send thousand of people away from they home paying them money that cannot sustain them for three weeks forcing million of our future educated mother to engaged in prostitution , must state governor are not helping here they are not paying state aloweee , why federal government pay 19800 the money for one bag of rice in market , for graduates to use for the whole month, 31 days while the state governor want u to be good ambassador in the state without paying ten naria how can u afford mature lady u ended up molest those innocent kids

it seems you have done something you perceived to be wrong and ur conscience isn't at rest undecided
Re: Nysc Prostitution by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
This your write up is poor. grin had to read it like 3 times to understand what u r trying to say. grin
Are you are a corper abi undergraduate??
Re: Nysc Prostitution by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 20, 2016
I don't know how you use your allawee, I am serving as well but I know I always have #10K of my allawee left before the next one is paid.
I am serving in a school, I depend on only the allawee, I don't do any private teaching.
If u want it to last for u it will but if u don't want,it goes down the road @ Op
Re: Nysc Prostitution by vinneyville(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Doxie69:
I don't know how you use your allawee, I am serving as well but I know I always have #10K of my allawee left before the next one is paid.
I am serving in a school, I depend on only the allawee, I don't do any private teaching.
If u want it to last for u it will but if u don't want,it goes down the road @ Op
Abeg, in what state are you serving? And hope u aren't starving yourself to death all in the name of serving your fatherland??
Re: Nysc Prostitution by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am serving in Lagos, to your question on hunger I ain't starving I cook the way I like and what I want to eat. It all boils down to knowing how to manage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Prostitution by Sammiel: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Doxie69:
Many factors come into play here man. It all depends on where you are serving in terms of your PPA, daily transportation cost, if you were given free accommodation with water and light or not, how serious they take CDS meetings and SAED classes and if you do attend them or not and how much you are required to pay as monthly dues, and some other unnecessary levies and fines imposed on corpers with permission from the local govt. inspector. The list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Prostitution by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Serving in a remote village somewhere in Cross River state...only get 2 buy stofs on CDs days & it has been helpfull in d spending & saving process
Re: Nysc Prostitution by amicableSavage: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Misskaycee21:
This your write up is poor. grin had to read it like 3 times to understand what u r trying to say. grin
Are you are a corper abi undergraduate??

shots fired.

madame english

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Time Table Is Out / 2016 Batch B Stream ll,Kano Thread / 4 Places You CANNOT Work In Nigeria Without NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.