Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... (739 Views)

See Why Diseases&sicknesses Can Not Enter This Kind Of Body! / Keeping Fit: See This Kind Of Exercise A Nigerian Fitness Trainer Does (Photo) / Ambode, Is It This Kind Of Doctors in General Hospital You Are Paying Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by kolaa007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
pls volunteer and make a difference.....

Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by 4kings: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
kolaa007 why not take the lead and then expect followers, when evidence is shown. wink
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by rerhji(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
wat can I say
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by kolaa007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
4kings:
kolaa007 why not take the lead and then expect followers, when evidence is shown. wink

pls permit me to say this...by volunteering you are making a difference, am doing my own share of it by bringing it to the awareness of the general public...so mr kings be a good person and volunteer. when you are ready pls get back to me you would be saving humanity and you shall be greatly rewarded for it.....
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by kolaa007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
all we need you to say is i volunteer that is the magic word we need..... grin

rerhji:
wat can I say
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by 4kings: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
kolaa007:

pls permit me to say this...by volunteering you are making a difference, am doing my own share of it by bringing it to the awareness of the general public...so mr kings be a good person and volunteer. when you are ready pls get back to me you would be saving humanity and you shall be greatly rewarded for it.....
Wowww, let me also join in sharing the info.

kingebukasblog, naijadeyhia, winner01, hournorhim, kilo4sure, come hear and save humanity, Jesus would honour you.

Where is it taking place, if i'm to volunteer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
4kings:

kingebukasblog, naijadeyhia, winner01, hournorhim, kilo4sure, come hear and save humanity, Jesus would honour you.

You no well at all grin grin . Atheists should volunteer since they regard life as useless and purposeless .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by 4kings: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You no well at all grin grin . Atheists should volunteer since they regard life as useless and purposeless .
grin grin
Chai, dont be a hypocrite. Practice what u preach. wink
Atheist owes their life to themselves, not to Jesus. So what would Jesus expect u to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
4kings:

Volunteering is no big deal so dont get yourself worked up. However i am surprised that the Atheists who claim to be married to Science are not jumping on this opportunity. Hypo, Hypo, Hypocrisy
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by kolaa007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
you have to buy the form first before you can volunteer... grin

4kings:

Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by 4kings: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Volunteering is no big deal so dont get yourself worked up. However i am surprised that the Atheists who claim to be married to Science are not jumping on this opportunity. Hypo, Hypo, Hypocrisy
Reasonable response, kolaa007 we have a volunteer.
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by 4kings: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
kolaa007:
you have to buy the form first before you can volunteer... grin

why "buy"?
Is volunteering not enough
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by hahn(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
4kings:

why "buy"?
Is volunteering not enough

You have to volunteer in cash and in kind tongue
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by 4kings: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

You have to volunteer in cash and in kind tongue
I feel this is 4_9 wink
Re: This Kind Of Opportunity Comes But Once.... by hahn(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
4kings:

I feel this is 4_9 wink

I am looking for 1 wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedy For Ur Eye Problem / How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction In Nigeria / Join me and praise God Ezinne Okorie Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.