Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Music Production For Andriod - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Production For Andriod (484 Views)

Free Music Video Production For Musicians / Learn Music Production, Musical Instruments, Voice Training Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Production For Andriod by smoothgroove: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
here is a tried tested means by me... music production can be made easy by simply making use of some of this simple apps on play store
1 caustic
2 media converter
3 n track
these are the ones tested and verified by me, there are so many others like fl studio, g stomper, audio evolution, sunvox and so many others, but first we will be picking the first 3 i mentioned and learning and solving issues on this 3 in an interactive way, and we also share our experiences with these apps...
Number 1 on the list is :
CAUSTIC
you will be surprised at what audio quality and dexterity this andriod beat making app can achieve, its interface stands in between the looks of Reason and Fl studio combined together, here we will start with basic introduction to the interface, below here are pictures describing what it looks like and the labeling of each parts and buttons
for more info u can whats app 07017262428 or check smoothgroovepro..com or smoothgroovepro@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Haven't Stopped Shedding Tears listening to dis... #Song For Mama by TYLER. / Feedback On My Trending Song Morire / Fire Audio!!!:- Dklone – Blood & Tears (prod. Rage) {360nobs Jam Of The Week}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.