Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Affordable Lands For 450k,650,800k In Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Lands For 450k,650,800k In Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone (292 Views)

Affordable Lands At Palace Premium Estate Ibeju Lekki Eleranigbe / Own A Plot with 800k in Ibeju-Lekki @ Christal Villa Phase 1 / To Let:spacious 3bedroom Flat @ Ikosi (pictures) For 450k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Lands For 450k,650,800k In Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone by Mileencoast(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
affordable but very valuable lands in ibeju lekki,elerangbe and lekki free trade zone for sale, from as low as 450,000 to 2.5Million per plot.

these lands are in an estate own by my real estate company,fully serviced, proper documents and its free from the stress of dealing with families and the omonile..

they are located in different location in the free trade zone, fully bordered by the free trade zone,dangote refinary, the new International seaport which are currently under construction.....lands in these area are very valuable because if and when these zone and business around it starts operating fully the price and value of the lands will increase, because therw will be strong demands for accomodation,office spaces,warehouse space,truck garage, etc.....the banks will move in,grocerry market you name them..

my goal here is to try and paint the picture of the future of these environs that I see and other savvy investors who has moved in to acquire lands here in hectares...

I hope these little piece I have written will spur you to think,ponder,imagine the reward or benefit you will get by buying lands here...if youre in doubt or have caught the vision with me please call me today 08061164526 so I can shade more light and answer some and all of your questions...

below is list of lands,price,location and there title

Blevic Estate Idata community
Title: Excision(its free)
price: 800,000
location: Idata community lekki free trase zone- 10mins drive from la campaign tropicana

500 acres of land
Title: agreement & excision under processing
price: 650,000/plot

location : Akodo ise ( 15mins drive after la campaign tropicana)

Kingston estate
Title: Excision
Price: 800,000
Re: Affordable Lands For 450k,650,800k In Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone by Mileencoast(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mileencoast:
affordable but very valuable lands in ibeju lekki,elerangbe and lekki free trade zone for sale, from as low as 450,000 to 2.5Million per plot.

these lands are in an estate own by my real estate company,fully serviced, proper documents and its free from the stress of dealing with families and the omonile..

they are located in different location in the free trade zone, fully bordered by the free trade zone,dangote refinary, the new International seaport which are currently under construction.....lands in these area are very valuable because if and when these zone and business around it starts operating fully the price and value of the lands will increase, because therw will be strong demands for accomodation,office spaces,warehouse space,truck garage, etc.....the banks will move in,grocerry market you name them..

my goal here is to try and paint the picture of the future of these environs that I see and other savvy investors who has moved in to acquire lands here in hectares...

I hope these little piece I have written will spur you to think,ponder,imagine the reward or benefit you will get by buying lands here...if youre in doubt or have caught the vision with me please call me today 08061164526 so I can shade more light and answer some and all of your questions...

below is list of lands,price,location and there title

call me today
Re: Affordable Lands For 450k,650,800k In Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone by harbibi: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ok.
Re: Affordable Lands For 450k,650,800k In Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone by Mileencoast(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
we have just the best payment plan that will suit our client... you can outright and also break it into installments
Re: Affordable Lands For 450k,650,800k In Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone by Mileencoast(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Call me today

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!! I Need Help From Qualified Surveyors Or Any Mathematician / Nailing Lagos Land Grabbers / GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.