Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,477 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ppa Drama: I Wrote Exam Questions On The Wall - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ppa Drama: I Wrote Exam Questions On The Wall (881 Views)

The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Drama In Nysc Camp! As Female Corper Storms Social Media With Her Boobs(photos) / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ppa Drama: I Wrote Exam Questions On The Wall by paulstrings(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Just like people say, “Wonders shall never end”… this simply means we would keep seeing wonders every day of our life.

I am a serving corps member somewhere in the Southern region of Nigeria and I surely experience wonders every time, if not at my Place of Primary Assignment (PPA), it would be at my house on somewhere else.

One of the wonders I’ve been experiencing since I got here, came during the just concluded third terminal examination in my school. After I’ve set and submitted the exam questions for the two subjects I taught last term, no complain was made by the examination committee, but to my greatest surprise, on the examination day of one of the subjects, some of the questions I submitted were deliberately missing from the printed exam paper (yes deliberately!) because when I went to complain, I was told that they couldn’t print all the questions I submitted simply because the questions were more than what a single A4 paper could accommodate. WAIT oooooooo…Did you get the reason very well Okay, let me rephrase, all my exams questions were not printed (Questions 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the theory section were omitted), because my PPA (a private school) didn’t want to spend money to print an exam question on more than one A4 paper!

WHOOPS. Exams has already started, questions were not complete, the school said they can’t print the remaining questions, marking scheme has been drafted…Wetin I go do…Okay, I had two options, it’s either I forget about the missing questions, change marking scheme and award free marks or I find a means of getting the missing questions to the students to make the exam be in the way it was designed to be. So I chose the latter option and found a way of getting the remaining questions across to the students. Thank God I took the picture of the questions before I submitted, (digital world, we can snap anything ehn, lmao), if not, I wouldn’t have gotten the remaining questions as the exam committee couldn’t find the paper question I submitted myself for them to print (WHAT A COMMITTEE!!!).

Okay………….I quickly wrote the remaining questions on the hall wall, so at the end, the students had 2 sources of questions, the printed paper with them and the wall...LOL!!!! …and that was how the Exam in my PPA was able to take place successfully, even though I had to dictate the questions repeatedly for the students just to make sure they all get the questions.(forming serious corper, heheheheheheheh)

WHAT A WONDER!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!

Oladapo Siyanbola

Twitter and I.G handle- @dapo_dmart
visit [url]corperdiary.com[/url] for more NYSC updates

Re: Ppa Drama: I Wrote Exam Questions On The Wall by Goldenheart(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2016
At least you wrote exams, we didn't write in my own school......
Re: Ppa Drama: I Wrote Exam Questions On The Wall by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2016
wait ooooo shocked
is that a board or wall ,?
private school indeed grin
Re: Ppa Drama: I Wrote Exam Questions On The Wall by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
paulstrings:
Just like people say, “Wonders shall never end”… this simply means we would keep seeing wonders every day of our life.

I am a serving corps member somewhere in the Southern region of Nigeria and I surely experience wonders every time, if not at my Place of Primary Assignment (PPA), it would be at my house on somewhere else.

One of the wonders I’ve been experiencing since I got here, came during the just concluded third terminal examination in my school. After I’ve set and submitted the exam questions for the two subjects I taught last term, no complain was made by the examination committee, but to my greatest surprise, on the examination day of one of the subjects, some of the questions I submitted were deliberately missing from the printed exam paper (yes deliberately!) because when I went to complain, I was told that they couldn’t print all the questions I submitted simply because the questions were more than what a single A4 paper could accommodate. WAIT oooooooo…Did you get the reason very well Okay, let me rephrase, all my exams questions were not printed (Questions 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the theory section were omitted), because my PPA (a private school) didn’t want to spend money to print an exam question on more than one A4 paper!

WHOOPS. Exams has already started, questions were not complete, the school said they can’t print the remaining questions, marking scheme has been drafted…Wetin I go do…Okay, I had two options, it’s either I forget about the missing questions, change marking scheme and award free marks or I find a means of getting the missing questions to the students to make the exam be in the way it was designed to be. So I chose the latter option and found a way of getting the remaining questions across to the students. Thank God I took the picture of the questions before I submitted, (digital world, we can snap anything ehn, lmao), if not, I wouldn’t have gotten the remaining questions as the exam committee couldn’t find the paper question I submitted myself for them to print (WHAT A COMMITTEE!!!).

Okay………….I quickly wrote the remaining questions on the hall wall, so at the end, the students had 2 sources of questions, the printed paper with them and the wall...LOL!!!! …and that was how the Exam in my PPA was able to take place successfully, even though I had to dictate the questions repeatedly for the students just to make sure they all get the questions.(forming serious corper, heheheheheheheh)

WHAT A WONDER!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!

Oladapo Siyanbola

Twitter and I.G handle- @dapo_dmart
visit [url]corperdiary.com[/url] for more NYSC updates

Define transportation, List any three bla bla bla... are directives which do not need question marks.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Fct Abuja Nysc Batch C Stream 1 And 2 / Pls When Is The Next Nysc Posting For This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.