Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,593 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Top Nigerian Artiste | You(as A Fellow Celebrity) Shouldn't Diss | Carliswagblog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Artiste | You(as A Fellow Celebrity) Shouldn't Diss | Carliswagblog (392 Views)

Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" / Most Handsome Male Musicians In2016 - Carliswagblog / New Post(laziest Nigerian Musicians In The Last 3 Years) Carliswagblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Artiste | You(as A Fellow Celebrity) Shouldn't Diss | Carliswagblog by Carliswagmalip(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
I am very lucky to have been born into this century,the Nigerian Music industry is full of highly creative humans,so I studied the way this guys 'spit',the way the react to things,their level of smartness.. I got to enter this blog,mehn the writters give super-cool articles... You know one thing about 'CarliswagBlog' is that those guys know how to mix humor,insults nd jokes but steal give you the point,enter this link at see for yourself..

[url][/url]www.carliswag.com/crip/2016/08/19/9-nigerian-artiste-shouldnt-dream-dissing-carliswagblog/

(1) (Reply)

ENTERTAINMENTAUGUST 24, 2016VIDEO: ”my First Kiss In A Movie Set Was With…” -act / Chris Brown Is Arrested Again / Terry G Shows Off His Cute Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.