Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Coca-cola Mini Depot - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coca-cola Mini Depot (54092 Views)

NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) / Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by dammyklein(f): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Are you an entrepreneur?
Are you a business person?
Are you into food business?
Do you know any food restaurants around you?
Do you need urgent cash for personal or business purpose?

If any of this is related to you then count yourself lucky.
who am I?...Am Abiola Samuel, a young vibrant and energetic individual who loves to rely on God's gift upon him.Am into various business which am able to control and manage.

What's the opportunity all about?
Is about you making money from my business.Am I so generous that you make money from my business?....well you determine that yourself. I sell Big snails in large quantity to hotels,restaurants,eateries' and retailers At dead cheap price.

Currently d sales of BIG snails in Lagos and Ogun state in N500 each. But I sell for N350 or less each n am sure am the only one selling at that rate.
If you are able to refer buyers to me you stand d chance to make 50-100naira per piece.
If your referral buys lets say 200 pieces X N50(at least)=N10000...without stress that's working smart not Hard work...

If your interested please contact Sam either via text,call or whatsapp on 07032528238..
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by ayobase(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rooneyboy:
As 4 those of us that i haven't replied, u guys shouldn't be angry, i ll do that unfailingly tomorrow.Actually returned home late and i m feeling very sleepy.As 4

I need help.
Minna based.
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by tuutuu: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Interested in the Coca-Cola Depot business. Please inbox me.

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Dayamand: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
pls I need update on all the price of the products named earlier with wine and other plastic or can drinks. I will b glad if it can b send to my email acct... idrisidayat22@gmail.com .
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by gbaby87(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
I don't need a depot, I just want to buy a crate of coke for my house. Where can I get?
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by psalmmark(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Echechris:

There are great opportunities in this area of business, I mean untapped opportunities. I always say that, success is identifying people’s needs and reaching out to meet that need. This is one area that there are great needs. Why? You might ask. There are social gatherings everywhere, especially at the end of every week; such as wedding, birthday, AGM, naming ceremony, burial, send forth party, anniversary, book lunch, house warming, etc.
Many people are invited for these kinds of ceremonies and need to be properly taken care of; in terms what they are going to eat and drink. At times, it might be to impress them. No matter the reason, I believe that it creates opportunity for some to make a living while solving a problem of workload reduction for the host or the party planner.
Party planning requires a lot of time and dedication which can actually be exhausting if left for one person. Things might not go well at the end; because there are so many details to consider to make it a good one and at the same time save cost. And these have made those in the party supply business to be making big money. This is the reason people go for the services of event planners. Events planners help you to stay and spend within your budget. An event manager needs the services of party suppliers to get all things in place for the occasion.
Party supply business is broad; we have decorations, photography, video coverage, mc, equipment rentals, hall and venue rentals, make-up and stylist or hairdresser, catering, drinks supply, servers, ushers, etc. All these are under the job of event manager. We are taking only the opportunities in drinks supply.
Party Drinks Supply
Just like caterers provide food and snacks, drinks supply business involves the supply of chilled soft and alcoholic drinks, wines, juice, palm wine, Chapman, water or any drink that the hosts want for their guests.
How To Start The Business
You can go out with someone in the business for one or two occasions for on-the-job-experience; otherwise, the information you are reading here can make you a success in the business. The first thing to do is to print your complimentary cards with your name, number and contact address. Accept to do a free job for someone (where the person pays for the drinks and other things while you take care of the supply and serving). Use that medium to share your cards. Also use social sites to create awareness.
You also need cooling van. Don’t worry, if you do not have enough money for that you still have alternatives like ice chest or drum. A welder can construct an ice chest for you. An ice chest that can take up to 20 crates of drinks could be fabricated for between N50, 000 and N100, 000 depending on the welder. You can as well go for imported ones which can be from N30, 000 upward depending on the size. You can as well rent one for a start (cost for renting one is like N6000) and grow your business.
The ice chest is just a cooler; therefore, you still need to buy ice blocks to chill the drinks. It is better to use big chunks of ice block that will last longer than hundreds of ice cubes. You also need to know that you shouldn’t put high temperature drinks, one that has been in sun into your chest, it rapidly melts the ice. First rinse the drink of such temperature with cold water, before dropping into your chest. You could also make use of crushed ice or reusable dry ice packs.
With this knowledge, you are set for a profitable business. Now let’s move over to the next stage which is Getting your supplies.
Coco-cola products are do-without in this business. Coca-cola has its depot in most areas, therefore, getting their products is always easy without going to their company. You buy from their depots at company’s recommended price. They can supply you freely if you are within the area.
As at the time of this report below are prices of their products at the depot:
Cocacola/Fanta 35cl = N935 per crate
Cocacola/fanta 50cl = N1,050 per crate
Can coke/Fanta 33cl = N1,900 per pack
Eva bottled water 75cl = N640 per pack
Eva bottled water 150cl = N1,100 per pack
5Alive 25cl = N1,600 per pack
5Alive 1litre = N2,100 per pack
Cappy 1litre = N2,200 per pack
Empty bottles of a crate of Coke and Fanta = N870
For Pepsi and Limca, you can always call on their trucks for a supply.
A crate of Pepsi is N970, while a crate of 7up is N870.
At times, some clients may demand for the supply of alcoholic drinks; you can get your supply from their depots. They also sell at the company’s price. Below are some of the price ranges:
Nigeria Breweries
Brand Price per Crate bottle(N) Price per crate Can (N)
Heineken 2050 3800
Maltina 1650 2250
Legend(big) 1450
Star 1600 2250
Gulder 1700 2300
Amstel 1650 2250
Farouz 1050 2150
Guinness Nigeria Plc.
Brand Price per crate bottle(N) Price per crate can (N)
Malta Guinness 1700 2400
Big stout 2650
Small stout 3200
Harp 1600
Smirnoff Ice 3200 3300
Gordon spark 3100
This is a great business opportunity, because it is consumable and in every party people take drink of some sort. It could be sport drinks, energy drinks, flavoured and vitamin infused water, teas, beverages, alcoholic drinks, wines, Chapman, fruit juices, etc.
Build a cordial relationship with drinks wholesalers or owners of depots. The good thing about the business is that you are paid 100% upfront which makes it easy to buy the drinks and start with little capital.
Money making opportunity
Party drink suppliers charge for Service Charge. One can buy from the depot and sell at company’s recommended price, without selling to the clients at the same amount sold outside, making yours cheaper. But, you charge for the services rendered which is based on a certain percentage of the total supply, the distance and some other factors; such as the number of guests which determines the number of servers you are going to use.
How to market your business.
1. Good service: Ensure you give your best, no matter how small the party. This brings more clients through referral
2. Staff: Hire staff that are friendly and skilful. They need to be polite. Presentation matters in a business like this, therefore cleanliness is key. The kind of staff you bring and the quality of service you render will make people to request for your complimentary card.
3. Integrity: Discipline and honesty should be skills you must inculcate in your staff
4. Efficiency and customer satisfaction should be guaranteed
“Let whatever you do and how you do it speak good of you” - stopthejobsearch
More so, you can as well incorporate some other businesses into this. Like selling of drinks, making of ice blocks and more.
If you are really interested in going into this business and wants to know: How to make Chapman drink, How to make fruit juice, How to serve your fresh fruit juice, and How to make mixed fruit juice; feel free to let us know so that we can post it on this blog or forward to your mail.
To your success!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by psalmmark(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Am also interested in d biz. pls help with information on my mail, psalmsing4christ@gmail.com
info like least start up amount and the likes
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by LiteKing(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
atuagbo:
My dear Nairalanders,

Am wondering if there is anyone in the house who has an idea on what it required to holds Coca-Cola mini depot. I will appreciate any meaningful contribution. Kindly reach me with this email= paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz

Thanks
i need bulk plastic Can coke urgently. Call 07081331103
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Adebell4(m): 3:48am On Jan 02, 2017
Please what I just need is like how much do I need to start with and also I want to only base it on plastic bottles on all the brands of soft drinks including water. Here is my email address musabello0409@yahoo.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Temmybot(f): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
who is still interested in this business? 7up bottling company product only. here is my Gmail ; oluseyetemitope1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by papasoriginals: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am very much interested in this coca cola mini depot ,I want to start up wholesale distribution. ...pls I want to get a clue abt the biz.Reply: @ iampapas1@gmail.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by barrywhytee(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please I am interested in Coca-Cola mini depot / whole sales business. Kindly send it to barrywhytee@gmail.com thanks
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by dungas30(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
PLS SIR I NEED TO SATART THIS BUSINESS HELP dungas@rocketmil.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by IRREVO: 1:21am On May 14, 2017
I NEED TO START TOO PLS MAIL ME @ OKECHUKWU.OB@GMAIL.COM
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by cashmata(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2017
Please am planing on starting a coca-cola depot. Please I need guide on how to go about it. You can mail me @ emekaajah171@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by gregor1: 7:36am On May 20, 2017
I am interested too chizieg@yahoo.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by bodmas3000(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2017
please I need the information too anyone should help me this is my email bodeegbetola@gmail.com thanks
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by ogundeletaofeek(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
I also need information on how to become a Coca-Cola dealer .
My email is. ogundeletaofeek@gmail.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by ebunoyeyemi(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2017
If anyone has something about this mini depot, kindly forward it to my mail ebunoyeyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by beautifulzerah(f): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please kindly help with all information required to start up Coca-Cola mini depot. kindly inbox me : olanrewajusammy@gmail.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by lonelydora: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jodesky:

The scheme which the Cocacola company commenced about year 2000 has been discontinued. The profit margin was too low and a few of the guys that took it ran into troubled waters.

The company does direct supply depending on your finances and available space. You will get rebate on bulk purchase thus giving you the opportunity to redistribute in your area. You can even empty a whole truck at a time if you have the money, empty replacement bottles and the space.

You can make direct inquiries from any Cocacola Truck accessible to you. The Drivers double as Salesmen so you dont have to go to the Factory. the Salesmen will give you the rebate thresholds currently operating.

I know this much because I used to work for Cocacola.

Happy Selling

Please can we talk in details?
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by kanayorr(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please kindly help with all information required to start up Coca-Cola mini depot. kindly inbox me : ckay1557@gmail.com thank you
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by zeyheed(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Rooneyboy:
As 4 those of us that i haven't replied, u guys shouldn't be angry, i ll do that unfailingly tomorrow.Actually returned home late and i m feeling very sleepy.As 4
I need help on this Coca-Cola also. Saheed_oyelakin@yahoo.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Ogborokiri(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
I need it of ogborokiri@gmail.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Dunnyb: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2018
I ll send u a mail right away.I think we both thinking on thesame line
Pls I need info on how to start a Mini depot of Coca Cola my mail is adsyodunsin@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Dunnyb: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Rooneyboy:
I ll send u a mail right away.I think we both thinking on thesame line.

Pls I need info on how to start a mini depot of Coca Cola, my mail is adeyodunsin@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Dunnyb: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Rooneyboy:

Pls I need info on how to start a mini depot of Coca Cola, my mail is adeyodunsin@gmail.com,base in Abuja
Thanks
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Bakanbi(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rooneyboy:

Pls am interested ds is my email: billymoloko@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Goodluckoreva: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bakanbi:

Pls am interested ds is my email: billymoloko@gmail.com.
Thanks
Please am also interested
Goodluckoreva@gmail.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Joannetaiwo: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls Nester I want to know d amount to start a Coca Cola mini depo ASAP.. tenks.. My email is berryville27@gmail.com
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Joannetaiwo: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
]My dear Nairalanders,

Am wondering if there is anyone in the house who has an idea on what it required to holds Coca-Cola mini depot. I will appreciate any meaningful contribution. Kindly reach me with this email= berryville27@gmail.com

Thanks[/quote]
Re: Coca-cola Mini Depot by Latems(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please send me the details. I am interested. Email is beny.2k1@gmail.com.
Rooneyboy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.