Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Resolved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Resolved (729 Views)

Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) / GTB Or Access Bank, Which Of These Two Has My Money? - Resolved / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved by JimIbanga: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
I humbly wish to bring to the notice of the distinguished members of this forum in particular and the general public in all that Mr Utibe Etim of Etimate Global Service, has refunded my money. I got an alert this afternoon and by GOD's special Grace, we have resolved our differences. Thank you all for your concern.
Re: Resolved by CuteTj(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Why don't you first state your own side of the story.....

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Splinz(m): 1:05am On Aug 20, 2016
What! Now, calm down and brief us in details about what happened, and I'd personally drag Utibe here to defend himself.
Re: Resolved by JimIbanga: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Splinz:
What! Now, calm down and brief us in details about what happened, and I'd personally drag Utibe here to defend himself.

Thanks for showing understanding. I have modified my post and stated everything in details.
Re: Resolved by mumtobe: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Yes same happened with me during TEEP. I couldn't even ask for d money. So I let it pass. Never to do business with him again
Re: Resolved by JimIbanga: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
JimIbanga:
I got to know Utibe Etim of Etimate Global Service on facebook in 2014 when I was applying for YOUWIN grants. Then he was parading himself as one that could help those applying for YOUWIN grants in their applications because according to him, he is a professional in business plan writing. I went on to apply without seeking his help because he was charging exorbitantly.

Since then I have been following him through his facebook page and I also subscribed to his blog newsletter.

In June 2016, I got to know about BOI/YES program 2nd phase application through his blog and as usual he offered to assist in writing the application. I called him personally to negotiate the price because I needed a touch of excellence in my boi/yes program application. He then reduced the price from #7,000.00 to #6,000.00. He gave me the account details to pay the money into. On the 1st of July, 2016, I paid in the money and sent him my details-names, CV, proposed business plan and Teller no. He called me to acknowledge receipt of the money and my details. Meanwhile, the closing date for boi/yes program application was on 17/07/2016. I called him the following week to ask him how far he's gone and he told me that he had not started that I shouldn't worry myself.

The arrangement was that he would send me the whole application after writing, I would edit it and finally submit it.

I called him again on 11/07/2016 and he said I should expect it on failingly on 15/07/2016. On 15/07/2016, I called him in the morning and he didn't pick. I called him repeatedly but all to no avail. I sent him numerous text messages and he never replied any. I sent him message through facebook and watsaap platforms, he never replied any.

Then on Sunday, 17/07/2016 which was the closing date, I used an unknown number to call him and he picked, I then identified myself and he said he's sorry that something happened. I asked him why he didn't pick nor return my calls and why he didn't reply my messages. He didn't give me any concrete answer. I told him to do the needful by refunding my money. He later called me on that same day, 17/07/2016, that BOI has extended the application dateline to 31/07/2016. I logged in and found out the same.

The following day, I called him to remind of my application. He said, that week won't pass. I kept calling him and he kept saying the same thing. That week finally passed and I didn't see anything.

Then the final week came, the same thing. He would be promising that the next two hours, he would send but at last, nothing. I spent so much money on calls and texts messages to him. Finally, on Saturday, 30/07/2016, he stopped picking my calls.

I actually had written down one or two things to submit should Utibe Etim fail me. So, on Sunday, 31/07/2016, being the closing date, I tried to log into boi/yesp website to submit what I wrote down myself but the site couldn't open. I tried repeatedly but all to no avail. I tried calling Utibe Etim that same Sunday in the evening, he still didn't pick my calls. I kept my cool and the following week I called him and he picked my called. I told him to refund my money and I gave him my account details. He promised to pay in the money into my account on 03/08/16. I waited, nothing happened. I called him the following day, he promised on Friday and Friday came and nothing happened. He kept on turning me like that till this moment that I am posting this.

Distinguished fellow Nairalanders, over to you. This said Utibe Etim is a member of this noble forum by name wisdombiz. I rest my case.

I humbly wish to bring to the notice of the distinguished members of this forum in particular and the general public in all that Mr Utibe Etim of Etimate Global Service, has refunded my money. I got an alert this afternoon and by GOD's special Grace, we have resolved our differences. Thank you all for your concern.
Re: Resolved by Splinz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good that he finally got some sense and refund your money. But the truth is, the damage has already been done, as this matter has depict him to be a charlatan who can't be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Federal Republic Of Nigeria / I Bet, You Don't Know Nigeria Spent This Currency / Bitcoin For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.