Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

For She Self Destructs: Carly Mersola Is Barbie? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For She Self Destructs: Carly Mersola Is Barbie? (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For She Self Destructs: Carly Mersola Is Barbie? by obedinho10(m): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2016
FOR SHE SELF-DESTRUCTS: CARLY MERSOLA IS BARBIE?

Plastic surgery is no new thing all over the world; as a matter of fact, it is trending in no slow pace this 21st century. A date back to history has that plastic surgeries were used to transform the faces of injured soldiers i.e., relieving men from a scar face (like Al Pacino’s), then a face off (like John Travolta’s), and a placement of a new face devoid of scars. Even people who had one form of facial deformity or the other, thought it good to overcome their worries by casting all their burdens in the skillful hands of these surgeons. After several trial and errors, the surgeries witness successes (at least, the errors reduced). The hour to delve into all areas of the human body and desires had ripened; thus, these surgeons operated persons desiring firm hooters, face lifting, lips tightening, hips expansion, face smoothening, buttocks endowment, to mention a couple. All these have been there; and more developments like the amalgam of plastic surgery and transgender, merged in one being, now hits the headlines. I am not surprised at the societal acceptance of plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, aesthetic surgery, to mention a few; but I cannot say I am not in disappointment. Where it hurts me, truthfully speaking, is in the global spread of misleading information and conclusion such as, “the Bible did not stress on the term plastic surgery, and so it is no sin; so one is free to engage in such acts if he/she has satisfied and fortified his/her knowledge on the pros and cons of the desired act”. The saying is wrong, and it is a transparent spit on the face of Christianity. This is why…

The Holy Bible recorded in the book of 1 Cor. 6:19-20, a truism indeed. It reads thus: “or do you not know that you body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body”. Before expatiating this word of truth, a quick reading of Leviticus 19:28 should be dropped here, for better understanding. It has that: “ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord”. It should be stressed here that the ‘body’ referred to in 1 Cor. 6:19-20 is the flesh that cloth our soul; and not the fallacious presumption that the Bible intended the ‘heart’. Remember that we were all instructed to flee from fornication as our ‘body’ is the temple of God. Hence, I will be addressing the physical body – the Bible is no book that contradicts itself, it is Divine (sips juice). If you followed the reading (1 Cor.), then you will see that we are not our own; for we were bought with a price. Hence, our body is not actually for us but for our Maker. It is only commonsensical and highly expected of us, that we glorify God for the body He granted us, and using the body prudently in things that will attract the glorify of God in the eyes of the populace (more importantly, our Lord God). As a matter of fact, most females that engage in breast implant do so for reasons not remote to you and I, i.e. for self glorification most times, and attracting the attention of unending lustful suitors. A woman who engages in the act of breast implant for the purpose of attaining beautification, fears not the God Almighty vide Proverbs 31:30. A part that is pending is the scripture (supra) that has to do with ‘cutting ones skin for the dead’ or printing on ones skin (Lev. 19:28). Clearly, God forbids the use of tattoo. It means, therefore, that persons who used tattoo for racial identification or for a sign of survival after a war, and so on; were defaulters of God’s law. If we look closely at the passage, the word “shall” was used; hence, it is an offence of strict liability. Well, I am not here to address tattoo, but to talk about “the making of cuts on ones flesh” for the dead. This shows that God expects not a single scratch on our skin either for the sake of tradition or WHAT HAVE YOU. I take away from this, the fact that even though the slightest cut of your skin was a sign to show last respect, the Lord God uses the word, “shall”, to kick against it. How much more will this same God entertain the acts of cutting ones flesh for obvious reasons which cannot, and will not glorify His name? Let us talk about Carly Merlosa.

Carly Merlosa is a white lady; she is 25 years old, a bartender for a restaurant, and the latest BARBIE DOLL. She spent so much money to achieve this feat and gives all glory to ONLY GOD KNOWS. Hey Carly, I am probably meddling where I should not as you have a right to privacy; but you asked for a comment, so be attentive whilst I flaunt my right to expression… so Carly said it has been her die-hard want to be like Barbie. She is even breast boosted to a 46F and tells the world, via the internet, how she intends making it a 46G (this struck me). She is living a life of plastic now as her lips are filled, adjusted and made BETTER. I see how she smiles with her family; and she even intends to make her waist, size 32, smaller. This is madness!! How imaginable it is for a person to forget that she was wonderfully and fearfully made. I have not a single problem with Barbie but for a human being to become fake just to become a Barbie doll, leaves me with the headache. She always wanted to be Barbie, but c’mon guys, she need not be the doll. A human’s want is insatiable, it is ever wanting and wanting; but the need is what must matter. After attaining the 46G, what next? Maybe she would consider a throat surgery just to sound like Barbie. More madness!! Changing your body to suit your wishes is simply a Simple Instruction Neglected (S.I.N).

To self destruct can come in divers ways; but since we know I am arresting plastic surgery, it is safe to say that we only destroy ourselves by engaging in this S.I.N. The cons have really outweighed the pros largely because the cons preach the demise of the person. What are even the pros, if not: a smooth skin, revealing gigantic tatas, desirable lips, stomach flattening, facial variation with a touch of handsomeness or beauty, a thunderous backside, and so on. How lovely and desirable I MUST SAY, but let us not be quick to forget Ecclesiastes 1:2 which says that: “vanity of vanity, saith the preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity”. What are the cons? Well nipple numbness is one of the downsides. This is not a good one indeed as it often affects one part of the breasts. Here, the nerves around the breast are asleep and thus, no sensitivity. The only option open to such PATIENT is to wait and be PRAYERFUL it awakes after a span of 3-6 months or a year. Attempts at rubbing the breasts to arouse sensitivity will only put more fire on the burning cloth, as this could lead to sagging breasts.

Still on the cons, the whole process of actualizing a plastic surgery does not cost a person mere peanuts. It is thus, done by those who can afford it most times. This even leaves me wondering how Carly Merlosa, a mere bartender, could pull that off. So I entered a “facelift” forum and was taken aback by a girls’ experience with a professional surgeon (name withdrawn) who made her looks even worse. She stressed that if she had a chance to reverse the clock, she would have stayed far away from plastic surgery; as the surgeon seemingly used her as one of his many failed experiments. Maybe that is just one case scenario, hence should not be alarming; but a compilation of facelift surgery by Sachin S Pawar, evinces the awful treatment we receive from our new friend (plastic surgery). Major complications include: hematoma, nerve injuries, infection, skin flap necrosis, hypertrophic scarring, hairline/earlobe deformities, and parotid gland pseudocyst. These happen as a result of the so-called minimally invasive procedures such as the emergence of the barbed suture lifting. So I said that death is the apex and major ripple effect of plastic surgery and the scientists be eye balling me. Why? Let me sit on this death area a little bit (empties juice).
You remember Lt. Stella Obasanjo?
pls visit obedzblog. 4 complete exposition.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Have A Cold Feeling He Has Gone Mad Again / How Do I Download Ebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.