Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Reliable And Competent General Health Aid In The House! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reliable And Competent General Health Aid In The House! (887 Views)

Knowing Your General Health Status Made Easy, Good For All Families. / How Bananas Improve Gut Health, Aid In Weight Loss And Improve Mood / Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable And Competent General Health Aid In The House! by Healthyman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi Nairlanders, I am Dr David A.K.A Healthy man.I am very much elated to be part of this great forum.My main aim in this community is to contribute my own quota of experience,by delivering out to u relevant and essential tips on your health.So, sit back and relax how i reveal to u the secret of your new health and longevity in life as well.Thanks for reading through. God Bless NAIRALAND! smiley
Re: Reliable And Competent General Health Aid In The House! by bintab(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2009
Healthyman:

Hi Nairlanders, I am Dr David A.K.A Healthy man.I am very much elated to be part of this great forum.My main aim in this community is to contribute my own quota of experience,by delivering out to u relevant and essential tips on your health.So, sit back and relax how i reveal to u the secret of your new health and longevity in life as well.Thanks for reading through. God Bless NAIRALAND! smiley
My daer,there are already some Drs on house call on this forum,you dont need to open another thread.Join the crew on board your suggestions and contributions are welcome and will be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Re: Reliable And Competent General Health Aid In The House! by dominique(f): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
@bintab

thanks for telling him

@Healthyman
you can refer to the threads below to see which medical area you fit into

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104493.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-261398.0.html

cheers
Re: Reliable And Competent General Health Aid In The House! by rolpete08: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
So, your main aim in this community is to contribute your own of experience, by delivering out to us relevant and essential tips on our health. Well, that is nice because all people need a good health. That is why we really need a relevant and essential tip on our health!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes Of Hiccup? / Exercises For Lower Abs / Genuine Cure For Hiv- This Is Very Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.