Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. (2294 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) / IK Ogbonna's Reply To Troll Who Called His Wife A 'Prostitute' / "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by joyli: 4:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Ace comedian, Basketmouth who is a critic of Nigeria’s economic woe appears to be cashing in after his wife broke news of her husband getting her a new house despite economic recession.

She wrote in an Instagram post on Friday,

“You’ll know God is awesome when you get a gift like this during this economic recession….thank you my baby.#myTestimony#GodisGood”

Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by konshency(m): 4:49am On Aug 20, 2016
with this economy....well atleast front page is there for me.....
Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by Airforce1(m): 5:13am On Aug 20, 2016
pretty wife you've got basket mouth

I noticed you started progressing since you married her... Nice !

He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God.
So I was made to understand. Cool story!

Keep making your wife happy basket.. because seems the more happy she gets the more money you make.

E ku igbadu o ja 're

**Billionaire Ambition**

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by goldbim(f): 5:23am On Aug 20, 2016
When God wants to bless you,he does not look @the situation of the country..a God of 11.59!!..best wishes to her!!.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by kogistar: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2016
what his wife need house for? she no sleep in basket mouth's house again?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by policy12: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Baba pick my call..na my mate they dash their wife houz so o.
Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by drgica74: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
sometimes, i wonder what people mean by "he gave his wife a house". Are they not husband and wife? live under same roof?
it's their house, not the wife's alone.
Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by Airforce1(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2016
policy12:

Baba pick my call..na my mate they dash their wife houz so o.
cheesy cheesy
He go do am for you soon
Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by jaelz(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2016
I pray may God continually provide for you to do more man, haha though he once said his wife has never told him she loves him that she suffers him alot i guess with this i love you baby would be her new language
Re: Basketmouth Gave Wife A Brand New House Despite the Recession. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
I don say am before.......baba God,just gimme small out of my future money.....abeg

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Classy: Bambam And Ceec Who Rocked It Better? / Kim Kardashian Comes Awkwardly Close To Flashing Much In Impossibly-tiny Thong / #bbnaija: If You Want To Appreciate Diane's Natural Beauty, Check This Photo Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.