Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Spirit Of Stroke Will Disappear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Stroke Will Disappear (544 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Stroke Will Disappear by meetemmanuel: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: he that eateth me, even he shall live by me John 6:57 (KJV).
Stroke is when blood is not able to get to some part of a person’s body; This is simply the work of the spirit of death…but as soon as you eat Jesus bread that spirit will disappear and your body will begin to function properly again.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
You can reverse that stroke and other manifestation of death by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
Your deliverance from that evil spirit of death.

TODAY’S PRAYERS
Father I receive with thanks the gift of your divine life with all its blessings and benefits.
You spirit of death attacking my blood be swallowed up by Jesus bread.
With Jesus bread I overcome every spirit of stroke, get out of my life in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/08/the-spirit-of-stroke-will-disappear.html

(1) (Reply)

What If You Heard That God Has Been Proven Real By Scientists / Eid-l-kabir Celebration At Ilorin The Kwara State Capital / When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.