Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Safe Betting System So Far No Chance To Lose!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Safe Betting System So Far No Chance To Lose!! (715 Views)

Safe Betting Tips. / Football Betting System For The New English Season 2016. / Safe Betting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe Betting System So Far No Chance To Lose!! by TipMaster: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello guys I'm a man of few words!! we have finally discovered a safer betting system after a 2 years researched. Though the betting system is not aim at those who wants to use N100 to win N100000 but for business men, the high bettors( N2000 upward)

For you to make it in sport betting... first, you must be an average sports predictor no two ways about it thereafter you can apply our safer betting system.
most mistakes people make is that they use the predictions of big sites like soccervista, predictz. com, etc trust me if those sites give accurate predictions all the time there won't be nairabet or merrybet as the case maybe. please do your own analysis and make your predictions cuz you want to win all the time.

REASON FOR A BETTING SYSTEM
the main reason for the need of a betting system is that no matter how good you are... YOU MUST LOSE.
so when you lose how do you regain your money back ASAP?

When I have the chance I will be dropping free tips here...

CALL... 07033867667 for inquiries. also we have an on going WhatsApp group titled ... NO CHANCE TO LOSE but it's not free.

THANKS

NOTE: That number is not our WhatsApp number. it's our helpline number.

I have a thread here just for the newbie who don't know me... here is the link to our thread...

www.nairaland.com/2904680/losing-days-over-sports-betting
Re: Safe Betting System So Far No Chance To Lose!! by TipMaster: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Today tip....

DENMARK SUPER LEAGUE...

FC Copenhagen - Aab
Tip.. first team to win either half, YES
odd...1.3
time... 5:30pm

GOODLUCK TO US ALL

(1) (Reply)

Group Stage Draw For Champions League / How Iheanacho Gave Nigeria Victory Over Tanzania / Pele Wades Into Leo Messi Vs. Cristiano Ronaldo Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.