Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria (2033 Views)

How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Internship Management Assistant job at Bosch Nigeria
Functional Area: Security Technology
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Limited – Nigeria is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. With around fourty five associates, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Drive & Control technology and Thermo Technology.
Your responsibilities:
Assist the head of department by organising and prioritizing tasks in various countries
Coordinate and maintain agenda, including organising appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and other necessary administrative tasks
Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up
Coordinate the logistics for the training – and experience center
Liaise with regional managers/offices in North Africa and Europe
Provide general support to Security Technologies Department in visits and events organization
Update and manage the database of customers and architects, consultants, specifiers for various communications

for more information and application, visit http://blog.careersome.com/item/internship-management-assistant-job-bosch-nigeria/
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by Esegracexxx(f): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
myrrtle:
Internship Management Assistant job at Bosch Nigeria
Functional Area: Security Technology
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Limited – Nigeria is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. With around fourty five associates, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Drive & Control technology and Thermo Technology.
Your responsibilities:
Assist the head of department by organising and prioritizing tasks in various countries
Coordinate and maintain agenda, including organising appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and other necessary administrative tasks
Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up
Coordinate the logistics for the training – and experience center
Liaise with regional managers/offices in North Africa and Europe
Provide general support to Security Technologies Department in visits and events organization
Update and manage the database of customers and architects, consultants, specifiers for various communications

for more information and application, visit http://blog.careersome.com/item/internship-management-assistant-job-bosch-nigeria/

Is an IT student eligible ?? Computer science?
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Esegracexxx:

Is an IT student eligible ?? Computer science?
yes ofcus. its an IT technology job! you should apply
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by Esegracexxx(f): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
OK tanx
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
visit http://careersome.com/ for the latest internship jobs in Nigeria
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by ddestiny20(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
what's Tue qualification?
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
ddestiny20:
what's Tue qualification?
sorry I don't get you
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by ddestiny20(m): 1:10am On Aug 23, 2016
myrrtle:
sorry I don't get you
. can an ssce holder apply?
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
ddestiny20:
. can an ssce holder apply?
no I don't think so. thank you for enquiring
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by senlu: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls can bsc edu. in business administration apply? if so, should I apply with my CV only or with my CV and application letter? Thanks.
Re: Internship Management Assistant Job At Bosch Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2016
senlu:
Pls can bsc edu. in business administration apply? if so, should I apply with my CV only or with my CV and application letter? Thanks.
I can't Answer that question because I am a third party so I will advice you to forward you questions to the company hr:
careers@ma.bosch.com.
you can always visit http://careersome.com for current student and graduate internships in Nigeria as well as for career information and guidance. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Really Need A Better Job / Ushering Job In Abeokuta / Until I Won N43m From Bet9ja My Girlfriend Started Rumour Of Caring For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.