Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina (10888 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Help! A Piece Od Cutton Wool Lost In My Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by linda12345: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
My big thanks to Nairalander, my Baby is 3 month plus now....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by Afrocentric: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
taylor88:
his sperm is watery

might b difficult to concieve
you don't know what you are saying, that lady has staphylococcus aureus
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by Afrocentric: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
babyt66:
You have an infection that needs to be treated.
exactly
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by ladycomfort(f): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
linda12345:

Oh great kiss

Whose advice did you follow and what drugs did you take

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by rezzy: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2017
linda12345:

Congratulations, fear fear mummy. Hope baby is doing great? My greetings to baby

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by EagleScribes: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2017
linda12345:

Wow. Congrats dear
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by babyt66: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2017
You need to treat infection
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by Flexherbal(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
linda12345:

God bless your home!
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by omura: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
i suggest doctor's advise
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by motic2(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2018
linda12345:

congratulations.....so how did you finally resolve it?
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by Omo2020: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2019
@linda12345 please help a sister, want do you use to cure it..thanks
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by olenime(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
linda12345:
Re: Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:02am On Mar 10, 2022
linda12345:
Hello big sister and mum in the house, i have been facing some difficulties for some time which i cant stand any longer, i just got married 5 months ago,
what i observed during sex with my hubby was that when ever we had sex, sperm usually pumps out of my vagina in which am not sure maybe it's normal or not, i only had protected sex twice before i got married, please big sister in the house, i would appreciate your little advice. Thanks
what is affecting you can only be cured traditionally and it's called eda in yourubs a situation whereby sperm will be drawing back out of vagina immediately after sex no matter how thick and healthy the sperm is...there's solution to it,it's not natural or science don't let anybody deceive you....there is solution to it,you'll use the soap specially formulated for repelling evil to wash out attack,and also a drink from anti attack leaves you'll never experienced eda again and you'll get pregnant immediately after treatment.... remember the spiritual control the physical.... don't waste your money in hospital for this your condition o,my advise to you and your husband....if it's your husband sperm is watery there's potent traditional cure for it too with herbal ingredients

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria / The Amazing Ability To Restore Virginity / Photos|video: Morbidly Obese Man Sheds 29st With The Help Of A Low Calorie Diet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.