Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Issue settled - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issue settled (609 Views)

case settled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue settled by JimIbanga: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
I humbly wish to bring to the notice of the distinguished members of this forum in particular and the general public in all that Mr Utibe Etim of Etimate Global Service, has refunded my money. I got an alert this afternoon and by GOD's special Grace, we have resolved our differences. Thank you all for your concern.
Re: Issue settled by taylor88(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2016
runs outta thread

deactivates nairaland account
Re: Issue settled by hakunajay(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Scam over 6k? Some dudes are so broke! I'll wait to see if there's any other side to the story before I conclude...
Re: Issue settled by izzou(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Its so sad

Really feel for ya

You have lost your money but don't lose the lesson

This should be on front page too
Re: Issue settled by decatalyst(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
There are lot of scammers on this forum, especially those selling mobile data.

There is little or nothing Seun can do about it not because he doesn't want to, but because they are faceless.

I have been a victim not because of greed but because I naively thought Nigerian youth on this kind of educative forum would want to do it right. I was so wrong.

It's so sad the path some youths choose to follow...

Have you been scammed?
Re: Issue settled by Slimflame(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bro take heart....
Re: Issue settled by JimIbanga: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
I humbly wish to bring to the notice of the distinguished members of this forum in particular and the general public in all that Mr Utibe Etim of Etimate Global Service, has refunded my money. I got an alert this afternoon and by GOD's special Grace, we have resolved our differences. Thank you all for your concern.
Re: Issue settled by hakunajay(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
JimIbanga:

Thank God...

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths To Protest AgainstĀ  Murder Of 17yr. Old By Bayelsa Police. / Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun / SAD: Car Conveying Suspected Robbers Fall Off Eko Bridge, 4 Killed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.