Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin (4596 Views)

“my Life Started And Ended With Titi Fanta” – Denrele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Looking at Nollywood way back, one will easily recall this handsome face who goes by the name Okechukwu Joseph, as he was calm, calculative and ready to take on daring roles.

Joseph has featured in movies like ‘Alice My First Lady’ ‘Karishika’ ‘Mark of the Beast’ and other movies before he suddenly went off the scene for a while to upgrade himself at the New York Film Academy.

Set to release his first movie ‘Second Chance’ Joseph confessed that many people never knew that he was the one dating actress Genevieve Nnaji, back then until they broke up.

In his words, “I had no difficulty mingling. What I had issues with was entangling- copulating. And like I said earlier, I wasn’t ready because I was a virgin and I didn’t want to tell anybody. I was always making excuses about why I couldn’t ‘get down.’ In fact this is one of the reasons my very short relationship with Genevieve was such a disaster. This is the first time I am admitting this publicly. Genny and I met and became friends on the set of Mark of the Beast. Of course in her very early days. It was as though we were in some type of experiment.

“ But I learned a lot about her within that short period. Two unforgettable moments- the day she introduced her little brother to me and the day she told me literally everything about herself. She trusted me that much. My mind was racing like crazy and I kept wondering how so little people knew about this young Amazon who was out to play the Esther for her family and did she? She felt like family to me. Unfortunately, we couldn’t go further because of my funny little ‘virgin’ secret. Not that she solicited or asked for anything but of course, my body language was downright repulsive to that effect and it didn’t take anything for any woman with brains to figure it out. She was so full of pragmatic energy and so on-the-go- like woman on a mission. Never ready to play around with stuff she couldn’t put up with. I hope she’s still that way. She has got an incredible story to her glory.”

cc:lalasticlala, seun, onila, prettythicksme, ishilove, farano, mynd44
source: sunnewsonline.com
more: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/08/i-used-to-date-genevieve-nnaji.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by Pouyan: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol. Hard to believe.
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by yrret: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
I get am 'BEFORE' no be property!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by flexyfit(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
na who we go ask na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
If no one knew then you should've left it that way...why are you telling us now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by cruzita(f): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
who ask am ?

we don't give a heck about what you did in the past bro

na the present be the coco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
ishh
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by Came: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
because na Genevieve , if na one Yeye person you go talk? Why mention her name in the first place? He be like say that virgin attitude still dey worry you. Try grow up bro!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by 3sexy: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Abegiii..

Do u call that dating ?

Kiss u nor kiss

U were a virgin u didn't even know the location of nips, tits or even lip sef and u are trying to resurrect urself with Gene's fame ......msheeeew

Go and sleep my friend

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by faith551(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
My bro's is stylishly telling us he's regretting letting jenny go, My man cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by tolanibb(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good example of guys who kiss and tell. I see no need for all that history. or is it to show off or what smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why
Pouyan:
Lol. Hard to believe.
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hahahah nahso
tolanibb:
Good example of guys who kiss and tell. I see no need for all that history. or is it to show off or what smh...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
3sexy:
Abegiii..

Do u call that dating ?

Kiss u nor kiss

U were a virgin u didn't even know the location of nips, tits or even lip sef and u are trying to resurrect urself with Gene's fame ......msheeeew

Go and sleep my friend
Hahaha nice analysis
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
No be lie you talk
yrret:
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hahaha Bros you harsh o haba
Came:
because na Genevieve , if na one Yeye person you go talk? Why mention her name in the first place? He be like say that virgin attitude still dey worry you. Try grow up bro!!!!!
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by jaelz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Cruzita baby some people do gyal
cruzita:
who ask am ?

we don't give a heck about what you did in the past bro

na the present be the coco
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by flokii: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
yrret:

Hmmmn.. deep words
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by axortedbabe(f): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bros abeg wetin u wan make we do..
Just tell me no vex..
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by LesbianBoy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I used to date nicki minaj undecided
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by katerine7(f): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I used to date nicki minaj undecided
I believe you
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by Nectarbaba(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well since its time to confess i once fuccked Beyonce but she left me for jayz because he has a longer dichk
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by iykofias(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2016
u no even finga nor view d clit.
chai,chai! i hate u
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by floragregs(f): 2:57am On Aug 21, 2016
I dated trey songz before I got married. Mtshewwwwwwwwww. Very unnecessary exposé.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by nuelzy: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
am dating linda ikeji lipsrsealed.... abeg d geh too geh money gringrin...haters can go titanic joor...grin

guys above are mean grin

i blv d guy jooorcheesy
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2016
angry

Don't forget to check out my signature sha
Re: My Relationship Ended With Genevieve Because I Was A Virgin by nairalife2013(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seems if I didn't go back and do d needful with veeai, I would be weeping like dis dude today. Am done wid a-3-part history to my name in dat direction. Men must be men, or u stay back!

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Reason Why Adult Movies Are Called Blue Film / Hot Or Not: Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson's Bikini Bod / Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nud E For Sexy Pregnancy Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.