Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Not Enjoying This DSTV Experience One Bit! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Not Enjoying This DSTV Experience One Bit! (590 Views)

Download V5 Live IPTV App And Enjoying Up To 1450 Channels For 2weeks / Indicate If You Aren't Enjoying The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Who else is enjoying the Ghana Tv Series,Yolo On Dstv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Enjoying This DSTV Experience One Bit! by DesChyko: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Long story cut short, after enduring GoTV last season, I managed to install DSTV and subscribe to DSTV Compact Plus, Ignoring their free Compact subscription that lacks SS3.

It took about two hours of burning fuel to get the service up and running yesterday, and when I finally watched Man Utd vs Southampton on SS3 HD, I believed all my soccer problems are over.

You won't believe that since 9am this morning till about 15 mins ago when my generator went off, I have had the same subscription error E16-4. That is if you take away the cash I used on airtime calling Customer Care, loading and reloading their self-service page. Considering that this is not pay-per-view, not getting this service when I want it means that I am being cheated off my money.

There has been no complaints of network issues from others who are enjoying theirs, I'm totally disappointed with the flops of what I initially considered a major upgrade.

Well, this is turning out to be an experience though. I'll sit it through and share with others who intend to follow suit.
Re: Not Enjoying This DSTV Experience One Bit! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Go to their office or call the people who helped you install the dish. E16 errors are minor annoyances but easily rectifiable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Village21films Comedy / What To Expect From Cixtv / You Believe You Got Talent... Check This Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.