Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Add A Anoder Hard Disk To An Existing One - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Add A Anoder Hard Disk To An Existing One (574 Views)

Hp Pavilion G7 17.3 Inches 4gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk Uk Used For Sale / How Do I Add Computer To Existing Network / How To Replace Internal Hard Disk With Extenal Usb Hard Disk In Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add A Anoder Hard Disk To An Existing One by nelojay: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
i want to add anoder 20g to my existing 40g on a desktop ,pls how do i go about it .
Re: How To Add A Anoder Hard Disk To An Existing One by zebra(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2009
use the jumper settings on the hard drives to set the main hard disk as master while the new hard disk will be st as slave. connect it to the system using either IDE or SATA cable thats all.
Re: How To Add A Anoder Hard Disk To An Existing One by chicares1: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
please we need more vivid explanation
Re: How To Add A Anoder Hard Disk To An Existing One by deji2009(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
please we need more vivid explanation

To make life easier, just google it. Good luck
Re: How To Add A Anoder Hard Disk To An Existing One by mikesleek(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2009
Nl is not an opportunity to strip your engineers of their jobs. To post a problem here, you must at least have a little idea about I.T. Back to poster, does your board support sata? If it does just plug it in.

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Old Telephone Box / What Internet Platform I Should Buy In Kano / Cost Of Setting A Cybercafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.