Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,939 members, 7,841,605 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ondo State Civil Service Commission Show Of Shame - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ondo State Civil Service Commission Show Of Shame (871 Views)

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / Niger State Civil Service Commission Warns Against Fake Recruitment Information / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Civil Service Commission Show Of Shame by DonLala1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
At the recently concluded final interview into the admin cadre conducted by the ondo state civil service commission the highest form of nepotism, favouritism, godfatherism and total lack of transparency and respect for humanity was displayed with impunity.
The Head of Service, chairman of the commission, commissioners at the commission and some priviledged staffs openely displayed decorum and did not hide the fact that they have candidates who must be absorbed at all cost.
People no longer fear God and respect other peoples feelings, why allow other applicants waste their time, effort and scarce resources when you already have a list. How on earth do we ever hope to move this nation forward. Interestingly, the first examination witnessed the biggest scam of the century, wives, brothers and siblings of staffs of the commission all scored the highest marks, what a coincidence, they must all be very brilliant. Shame shame shame. That issue will be revisited in the nearest future because this so called staffs (cartel) will be made to pay for their sins because they have betrayed the trust reposed in them.
I don't know if Mr Governor is aware of this or the commission is just acting out his script which I doubt very much.
Posterity will judge every one of the Adewakun led civil service commission in Ondo state.
This need to be rebroadcast till it gets to appropriate ears and eyes. The whole exercise should be scrapped and a more transparent one conducted.

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Gone Bad (funke Akindele Remarries, Now Mrs JJC) / Yemi Alade Takes A Pic With American Singer, Trey Songz... / I Finally Snap Naked With My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.