Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Millennium: The Power To Change Everything - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Millennium: The Power To Change Everything (503 Views)

The Power Of Money / Atlas: The Power To Change Everything / One Wizard Has The Power To Change The Future, The Other The Past, (fight) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millennium: The Power To Change Everything by rukiespark5(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Prologue: What do you want?. Beauty. Power. Glory. Riches. Life. Vengeance. Fame...or something more than that, the millennium will answer that.
Chapter 1:Reborn
What will you do if you have the power to make a wish? A lot. The world has changed, magic the lost science had been discovered, the economy of the world was about to fall but a 7th wonder emerged; the Millennium company. They had enormous wealth that they bought every leading company in the world including KFC, apple, microsoft etc. The Millennium company did one task; they carried out wishes for a designated price, every day a total 150 million wishes from the United States came to them 100 million answered. They controlled half of the world economy... but the source of their work force was unknown.
Raymond McMullen 39 years old sipped his beer pondering about his life. Lately nothing good happened to him, his life had been a mess, two weeks he lost his job as an ordinary salesman, last week he discovered that the large investment he had stored in a bank was all a scam, five days ago he caught his wife cheating on him with his friend Dave who was a successful software designer, he discovered a bitter truth that she never loved him and his two children were not his but were for Dave who had impregnated his wife behind him,now she was living with Dave happily and was going to divorce him and the court was going to transfer the ownership of his precious children to their real father...two days ago his father died and left him nothing to inherit but a broken down old compass, just yesterday he went to the doctor and got a medical report that he was diagnosed of diabetes and just three hours ago his landlord had given him a three day eviction notice to pay a rent he could no longer afford. "Bullshit!!" was all Raymond could say, he was not suppose to be spending money on getting drunk but according to experts the best solution to multiple life problems like these was to take a good swim in a pool of beer and wishing to die while drunk. He had accomplished the first part which was getting drunk now the second part was to wish himself a good death or a last wish before a good death, only the Millennium could accomplish that.
He paid for his drink and left for the bank where he withdrew his last dime $400. He activated his computer and logged into www.millenniumworld.myth, a fairy appeared and said "GREETINGS MR McMULLEN MAKE YOUR WISH" Raymond never really believed in magic but he clicked "24 hours wishes" "THAT WILL COST $240. AGREE?" The fairy said, He clicked yes "MAKE YOUR WISH" Raymond thought, maybe he could wish for Dave's dick to become smaller than his finger or for the breast of his ex wife to disappear, then he thought maybe he could wish to be a billionaire, no that was too expensive to pay for, or maybe he could wish he had magical powers of revive his good old days as a young man, "I wish I could re-live my life as a young man again" Raymond made his wish. "GRANTED" "REMEMBER THIS WISH LAST FOR 24 HOURS" the fairy said
Raymond closed his eye he began to feel dizzy...
"GET READY MR McMULLEN YOUR WISH IS ABOUT COME INTO REALITY" the fairy started the countdown:
1... PROCESS COMPLETE. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MILLENNIUM
Ray woke up in a strange room his body looked smaller and fit, his movement looked strange,he touched his chest... they were full, soft, tender with nipples like a that of a female breast, he tried to talk but his voice was not deep and masculine but soft, and feminine. He ran to bathroom mirror to his horror instead of bring a young man he or rather she was now a young woman.
Mr Raymond McMullen was now reborn as young lady named miss Lynette McMullen. Something had gone wrong in his wish.
Re: Millennium: The Power To Change Everything by Presh900(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Following
Re: Millennium: The Power To Change Everything by rukiespark5(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Chapter 2: Old School
"Argghh!!!!" Ray woke up from his nightmare, he checked the time it was 7.00 am. He went into the bathroom to check himself, he was still a man, this time a young man of twenty. Ray was thrilled, his body was the way it was back in the 80's, his hair was fuller and no longer balding with grey signs, he had lost 100 pounds as youth and he no longer had a bulging pot belly. He did some somersaults and finally he checked his manhood, it was loaded with youthful libido and ready for sexual adventures. Thanks to the millennium.
"Ray come down for breakfast!" a voice from downstairs called, it sounded familiar and he answered. In this new reality Laura his ex-wife was his mother, Ray had still not forgiven her for cheating on him but looking at hot body he felt like banging her... but in this new world it would be called incest not $ex between ex. "Ray darling better hurry up and eat your breakfast or you'll be late for college" college?. As a real young man back in the 80,s Ray always wanted to go to college, but now he can do so, maybe now he could graduate as an astronaut or a pop-singer or both. Before him breakfast was served, his mouth watered as he saw the plate of bacon and eggs with bread and syrup, supplemented with coco-pops breakfast cereals and accompanied with an orange juice. Weeks ago when he was a forty year old man he fed on rabbit food; cabbage, carrot, celery sticks, wheat bread, green tea and all those sugarless and soulless stuff he ate as breakfast, but now all diabetes had been washed of his body he could eat a human, besides he never knew Laura was a good cook.
Even though the wish was for 24 hour, Ray enjoyed every bit of it. He was given pocket money. Boy. He skipped class and went to the game arcade to play video games, he banged every 21st century beauty he could lay on. It was so good to be young. Coming out of a boutique were he purchased a face cap that was adorned with a pair of deer horns, he noticed a familiar figure in the town, the big foot he was called. Big foot had the largest feet he had ever seen, they were as big a trash can lids due to this no shoe could size him and he moved barefoot. Not only was his feet big, he was tall, huge and fat but was very gentle and nice, he met Ray and smiled, he went towards Ray and asked "hrey buddy" Big foot greaeted "how's the weather? Is it gonna rain"
Ray looked at sky it was to blue for a drop of rain descend, but something caught his attention it was the cloud, it had the shape of an arrow pointing forward. That didn't matter
"Nope not gonna rain" ray said
"Weathers these days, you never know when a storm will come" Big foot chuckled
Re: Millennium: The Power To Change Everything by rukiespark5(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Chapter 3: Chameleon
Ray woke up the next day. Something was off, the wish had not yet expired within space of 24hours. The millennium company were very accurate about their timing and never gave bonuses, by now he was supposed to be back to a miserable 40 year old man suffering from midlife crisis- he waited up to an hour but noting happened, maybe, he began to think that life had given him another chance to start all over again, this time he could become an astronaut, marry a sexy brazilian girl, become a millionaire, take a selfie with actor Will Smith.
It was a saturday morning, Ray got a package from an unknown sender, it was an old compass...like the one his father had given him in his old life. He opened it and saw an instruction on how to set it, after up to 5 trials the compass activated and lo and behold an tiny hologram of planet earth appeared on it and began to spin. Cool. Who would have sent such a cool thing to him, Ray went outside to try the device he didn't notice that the arrow shaped cloud was still above. Big foot saw him and smiled.
Ray got home in the evening Laura was back from work, getting inside the tiny hologram began to glitch.
"Ray honey, come to my room we need to talk" laura called
"Ok mom" he responded
Getting to her room he saw her naked, her ample perky bosom and wide hips, she had a sexy body. On normal occasion this would have been a usual sight to Ray but for goodness laura was no longer his wife but his mother.
"How do I look?" she asked
"You look nice mom, you could knock down a married man with that" ray replied sweating
"Really?" She said coming closer. Ray began to feel a tingling sensitivity over him, he wanted to leave but she held his arm, her grip was unusually strong.
"Mom I need to do my homework, maybe you should cover yourself up" ray began to hesitate
"Sshh" she put her index finger on his lips," don't call me mom, I'm laura you know my real name"
"But..."
" But what? Can't you remember the first time we met? We were still in love."
Ray raised an eyebrow" what are you talking about?"
Laura laughed and said "we were married you silly boy" she produced their wedding rings
"What the...?" Rays eyes widened
She continued "I know I have been an unfaithful wife, I cheated on you Dave, we had two children, and you were never this young"
Ray who could no longer contain his anger said "yes its all true, I was all those things!, you cheated on me when I needed you the most. The happiness you couldn't give me the millennium gave me!!..."
"Sshh, slow down baby, you are in your dream world. No dave, just you and me... we could start over again despite our age now. You still love me... don't deny it" she whispered in his ears. She wrapped her arms around him as he breast pressed against his chest, down between rays leg something began to awake.
She kissed him saying "love me harder Ray" he responded as he was entering into nirvana old flames began to rekindle. "How did you know it was me?"he asked
"Love has its way baby love has its way" was all she said
Suddenly in the middle of the sensual activity, Ray felt a great pain on his belly like never before. He was stabbed.
"Argghh!!!" he cried
It was terrible to be stabbed but it was terrifying when a woman in masculine voice was taunting you while in pain. Blood gushed out from his belly, laura was no longer naked but was dressed up in a flash of second holding a long red hot dagger.
"Wow, wow Ray if I was your teacher I would give you an F9 for morality test, how can you be sleeping with your mother let alone a woman who was no longer your wife- too bad". Her voice had changed from a female voice to masculine one, a voice he knew so well.
"Dave?" Ray managed to blurt out
"Got it!" and before his eyes his ex-wife cum mother changed into his friend Dave, the man who stole his wife in the former life.
"Surprised?" said dave as he used his red dagger to take a sample of his friends blood and tasted it, "mm, taste like cheese just like you"
"F*ck you!!" Screamed Ray in pain
Dave laughed and said "f*ck me? , I'm better than you, I'm famous, rich, handsome, intelligent, I even took your wife and gave her children" he laughed softly sensing his friend's agony and continued" you on the other hand are or 'were' just a loser who can't face reality and put himself in a dream land as a twenty year old boy-pitiful".
Ray began to feel dizzy, Dave noticed and said" I remember this version of Ray, the one I met twenty years ago, brings back good old memories" suddenly Dave transformed into a younger version of himself, twenty years younger just like ray but more handsome. He smiled at his transformation and said "Now we are even. I will be seeing you off the same way we met".
Dave sharpened and his hot dagger, as he got ready to strike a final blow. As it is said that one sees his whole life as he is about to die, he was die like a young person, not like he planned; old and accomplished surrounded by great-grand children and sexy brazillian girl to warm him up. He could visualize his late- father's disappointed face learning that he died in the hands of a shape-shifter while using the millennium, Ray knew his father hated the millennium and often said that people who subscribed to the millennium were cowards who have sold their souls for false fantasies.
In a flash of dues-ex-ma china a truck broke into to the home and running over Dave couldn't act quick enough. Big foot came out and carried Ray whose mind went black

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Review: The Tongues Of A Shattered S-k-y By Tosin Gbogi / Importance Of Editing And Reviewing A Manuscript / Maximize Your Talents: These Tips Will Help You Stand Out In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.