Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom (734 Views)

Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / False Hope Is A Dangerous Thing That Offers No Reward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Even If You Skin Her Alive, No Scholarship Would Be Offered To Her – Nigerian Blogger Tells Mom Who Flogged Her Daughter

And the trending thing now is taking advantage of the social media to satisfy our own selfish interest just because almost everyone now has got access to technology. I remembered a lady some time ago who purposely updated on her Facebook profile an after s*x photo and video of herself and her boyfriend, almost all Nigerian blogs carried her story, she trended all over the globe, she was so proud of the cheap publicity.

This followed when another dumb fellow updated on her Facebook account an awkward status which reads, "Burial was fun", taking some selfie photos in the premises. A lady again who named her Dog after a popular politician "Lai Mohammed" and took it to same Facebook, she trended too.

Just like we all know the story of Uzoamaka Chukwu, the teenage girl who was stripped and flogged "for having s*x" at her home in Ebonyi state by her dad, after all said and done, this lucky girl was offered a University scholarship and now seriously taking care of .

I think this dumb Nigerian mom wants to take same advantage to gain the attention of the Government and some private affairs maybe the same luck that followed Uzoamaka Chukwu would shower on her daughter too, so decided to record a video of herself beating up her child claiming it was because she visited a man .

According a popular Nigerian blogger, Chimezie Peters Ozofor, he said:
"The plain truth is this, even If You Skin Her Alive, No Scholarship would be offered to her, your plan has failed.[i][/i]

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/even-if-you-skin-her-alive-no.html

Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by taylor88(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
lalasticlala please take this to FP, this is getting too much ooh
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Young03(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Amebo blogger
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by finalboss1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
hmmm... ok kill her
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
werrin consign me undecided
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Mopricelezz(f): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin I laugh oooo
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
But why give scholarship to a young girl of age 15 who had sex? is it a warrant for her to continue having sex with different men?
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Luckymay(f): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Seriously, who was behind the camera sef? Cos this is is not an accidental coverage. The woman planned it.
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by misspicy(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
We already foresaw Nigerians taking advantage of that lie that trended

Naija and copy copy grin

Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
LMFAO
Nigerians I hail una!!!

Una musto copy copy everything

Trekking during elections? Una copy!
Holding up placards for jobs? Una copy!
Taking selfie while shittiñg? Una copy!
Now una don dey copy this one? It is well.
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by Becina(f): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2016
embarassed Na only bad things dey get notifications these days if you do good OYO
Re: Skin Her Alive For All We Care, But No Reward, Nigerian Blogger Tell Online Mom by blank(f): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2016
This video is very old. More than 3 years old. She definitely didn't do it to trend. Your logic is flawed.

(1) (Reply)

Cry For Help / STAR Beer @ 41 Kobo Per Bottle... / I Do What I’m Told And Keep My Mouth Shut- Denzel Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.