Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

You Can Make It Online - Stop Blaming The Govt! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make It Online - Stop Blaming The Govt! (647 Views)

Don't Wait For The Govt Make Money Today / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. / The Govt Shld Ban All Gaming Systems Like Betja, Nairabet Etc To Recover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make It Online - Stop Blaming The Govt! by u4n77: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Stop BLAMING the Govt when you have all the opportunities around you to make a DIFFERENCE in your FINANCIAL LIFE. Opportunities like this cannot be existing online, and people are slaving away in the 'hands' of poverty. Check it out here and KISS poverty and lack, goodbye, at least once-and -for-all in your lifetime. HERE IT IS => http://naijacanearn.com/stephen.htm

Hope to hear your testimonies!
Re: You Can Make It Online - Stop Blaming The Govt! by Ayoemrys(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
OK brb
Re: You Can Make It Online - Stop Blaming The Govt! by u4n77: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2016
You're welcome bro! There are lots of smart guys out there, making a kill on Internet business. So, lets leave the government alone with their problems and even take advantage of the poor economy. If this is your desire...its not too late. See it here => http://naijacanearn.com/stephen.htm

I MUST SEE YOU AT THE TOP!
Re: You Can Make It Online - Stop Blaming The Govt! by julybaba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one brother. Thanks for this information

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am a web/software developer that specialize in android app for blog, hospitals, social network etc. It is now important to have a mobile app for your blog / business to ensure better sales. A demo of one of the apps I've created is available. (check my signature). Gracias.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Money Spinner--road Less Travelled. / 5 Clever Ways To Avoid ATM Charges / Who Can Supply Solar Product & Battery In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.