Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Saka Oyetoro Celebrate His Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saka Oyetoro Celebrate His Birthday Today (1221 Views)

Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty / I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saka Oyetoro Celebrate His Birthday Today by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
The comic actor(i don port master) celebrate his birthday today.

About him. He was born on August 20, 1963, in Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State southwestern Nigeria.

He obtained a Bachelor and Master of Art degree in Theatre art from Obafemi Awolowo University and the University of Ibadan respectively. He is currently on a doctorate degree at the University of Ibadan.

Oyetoro is known for his clown role in Nollywood movies and has featured in several Nigerian films. He is currently a lecturer in the department of theatre art at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Oyetoro is married to Olaide Oyetoro. They have two sons Abdullahi Oyetoro and Rufiat Oyetoro, and a daughter Munim Oyetoro.

Source: Wikipedia, Instagram.

Re: Saka Oyetoro Celebrate His Birthday Today by micfoley: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Happy birthday, funny man

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:robert Mugabe Finally Agrees To Step Down As Zimbabwe President. / Meet Mary, The Ghanain Girl Who Attempted Suicide Because Of A Celebrity (video) / Kim Kardashian Posts Topless Selfie After Butt Kissing Attack, Prepares To File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.