Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo (1310 Views)

Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia / What Is Wrong With This Zambian National Football Team Photo? / How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by onlyme12: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
The Japanese mulit-millionaire who promised coach Samson Siasia and his boys a huge amount of money if they win Gold, Silver or Bronze in the football event at Rio has fulfilled his promise.

He presented a $190k cheque to Mikel Obi and $200k cheque to Samson Siasia, a total of $390k. So nice of him!

http://www.ngyab.com/sports/wow-japanese-millionaire-fulfills-his-promise-gives-390k-to-u-23-dream-team-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by bigtt76(f): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one buh how for cash de money naaa grin
Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by ruggedadventure(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Buh....i been tink say d man dey flaunt cash yesterday Wat happun
Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by lordimmaogidi(m): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Good 4 de Dream Team! Shame on de sports minister n his goons
Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by henritinecy(m): 1:34am On Aug 21, 2016
o

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by LoveMachine(m): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2016
How did he arrive at 390? Such a peculiar number. Is it based off his currency's exchange rate?
Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by Abiagirl777(f): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2016
Shame on the Buhari led government, a stranger is doing their work.
Buhari's fans may say but there's no money in the country and I ask' what of moral support'?
Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by psquaret: 2:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Make I hold here first. But come oh why coach money come plenty like that Na after all Na the boys suffer play the ball him only just they watch them. Anyway that's cool cash bro, and that will definitely go along way for those guys. Hard work pays any time any day. And if the govt is thinking right this would have be a good time to woo this man to come invest in Nigeria I think from the look of things he like Nigerians .
Re: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo by NaWetinDey(m): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2016
MusaLawal84:
I can't see my brothers there . The north owns Nigeria , the sports people should be chosen by us not this yeebos and yorubads from the South

hehehe

Gworo-d teeth, how far? Have you washed your uncircumcised pedophilia dk this morning? I hope your kettle still holds water and not Kai-kai. Btw, pls stop smoking cow dungs and inhaling factory chemicals. You say you own Nigeria and we have no qualms with that as long as you are sane enough. But just see where your drug induced madness has led Nigeria to.

(1) (Reply)

NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt / Chelsea Finally Agree To Sell Nemanja Matic To Manchester United In £40m Deal / Strasbourg Shock Ligue 1 As PSG Lose For The 1st Time This Season[highlights]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.