Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Barr. Kole Ajayi 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barr. Kole Ajayi 2018 (532 Views)

The Man Barr. Chris Okorie / Chief Barr. DUMO LULU-BRIGGS Pays Last Respect To Late Chief Anson A-U Bibu / Ekiti Kole Ajayi 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barr. Kole Ajayi 2018 by Alakowee(m): 4:33am On Aug 21, 2016
*MY TRANCE*
After consulting so many dictionaries to check for what trance means, the oldest of my dictionaries, passed on to me from dads library, describes TRANCE as 'a state some what like that of sleep, on which there is little sign of life.' Those which experience this often have wonderful visions
"I was in the city of JOPPA praying and in A TRANCE I saw a vision ... " this was a statement made by a leader to the people he administered so many years back.
Have you come accross this before ?" My people perish because they lack vision"
Every good thing starts from imaginations,thoughts,dreams, and visions in A trance, so let me be blunt with you that the reason why we still have shortcomings in our EKITI is because of what occupies our mind. Do you know why ? "...Because as a man thinketh in his heart so He is ." So if you say we cannot have good roads, you have just released the picture of what's on your mind, if you say how can EKITI be free of corruption, you are another co-conspirator of corrupt practices in our land.
In the year 2004, My mentor went to a place of prayer, and I am very sure He was in a trance when God told him that "by December 31st 2025, Nigeria will be one of the best most desirable country to live in, in the world" if you just said "How" or you think How can this be possible ? Watch Out EKITI Gubernatorial in 2018, it starts somewhere

My friend I am not trying to psyche or fabricate something to excite you. I am so passionate about this matter and I'm telling you what is real and will help our land (EKITI STATE)

In my TRANCE ! What I see for my Land (EKITI STATE)
* I see a State that will be named the most corrupt free state in the country
* I see a State whose political interest is in the masses
* I see a State whose political leaders love God and serve Humanity
* I see a state where peace and justice will reign
* I see a State where all live in unity, irrespective of religious, ethnic and political backgrounds.
* I see a State where over 6millions citizens will have a reason to say GOD BLESS EKITI !
"Uru eru de esparu" Until man dies struggle Continues.
Martin Luther king said " My hope is in God almighty and He will never fail me.
Watch Out for Barr. Kole Ajayi 2018.
Longlive Barr Bankole Ajayi,
Longlive Ekiti State,
Longlive Nigeria.

Aberekolokun Ludi
EKITI a gbe a ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Fact: I Hate Nigeria.... A Nlder Says His Mind / Remi Tinubu Says Dino Melaye Threatened To Rape Her,petitions APC Saraki. / Project Fame : End Of The Road For Gabriel, Steve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.