Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo (30571 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Kelvin Ikeduba Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (Photos) / Shan George Kisses Kevin Ikeduba On Set Of 'Gboko Boy' (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by xreal: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mheen, see fans.
All comments on the first page either wished him a Happy Birthday or expressed their love for his acting.

I like the way he plays his role also.

Rude Boy; Gangster et all grin

Happy Birthday, Ikeduba.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by Mexyz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow..40 just now? if this guy were to be a footballer, he probably would claim 25 years.. Happy birthday and more fruitful years ahead for you.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by lekkipropertyy: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
So this guy no be Yoruba. .. waoo
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by gbaskiboy: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
yomz1e:
Wishing him the very best from NCAN UK chapter.. Correct actor. Never knew he was from that side of the neighbourhood . Well done
When will NCAN hold your annual meeting grin
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by femi4: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
axortedbabe:
Hbd
Now because he's a guy,go n marry crew will not see him..
He is just 40 now
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by policy12: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
But he is more of into Yoruba this day than the English speaking one reason only him and God knows.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by justmenoni: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
o dun o fe ke grin grin grin grin grin grin

axortedbabe:
Hbd
Now because he's a guy,go n marry crew will not see him..
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by Dedan112(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hapi birthday Broda!!!
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by danbrowndmf(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
moonnstar:
I love him die
i wonder hw many calls u will be receiving per day with ur number u put on display to public like this.smh
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by danbrowndmf(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Kevin Ikeduba, the ghetto boy that grew up in Ebute-metta, speaks nine languages... cool

I love his movies..

Age with Grace..
9 languages? I no he act so well in yoruba movies too. Is one of the most versatile nollywood actor around.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
The funny big nose guy.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by fapcrook(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is it true that the ill lady, Mayowa Ahmed is dead?
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by danbrowndmf(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
axortedbabe:
Hbd Now because he's a guy,go n marry crew will not see him..
Go & Marry grin
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by danbrowndmf(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Quasarr:
One of the few faces that draw me to Nigeria home videos.
His ghetto slangs are just; wow!
Happy Birthday Mr, Age With Grace.
why do u stop updating your diary? None of my biz though. Just asking.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
So this niqqa is from Delta? He speaks brown roof republic language fluently. I also heard he speaks 9 languages, can anyone tell me the languages?
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by asamu73: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy Birthday, great actor.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by Feanah(f): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Kevin Ikeduba, the ghetto boy that grew up in Ebute-metta, speaks nine languages... cool

I love his movies..

Age with Grace..
does he really speak 9 languages?
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Feanah:
does he really speak 9 languages?

So I heard o grin cheesy
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by Feanah(f): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

So I heard o grin cheesy
Wow that's great ...intelligent man
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by Emytexboy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
moonnstar:
I love him die

Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by Emytexboy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Quasarr:
One of the few faces that draw me to Nigeria home videos.
His ghetto slangs are just; wow!
Happy Birthday Mr, Age With Grace.
The two of you can be like this

Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
greatness22:
Nah arm robber role dey always fit dis guy. He really knows hw to speak yoruba.

HBD bros!
95% of delta state indegenes who were born and raised in the south-west especially Lagos all speak yoruba fluently!

1 Like

Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by greatness22(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
HomeOfMe:
95% of delta state indegenes who were born and raised in the south-west especially Lagos all speak yoruba fluently!
Now, that's outrageous! Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by moonnstar(f): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i wonder hw many calls u will be receiving per day with ur number u put on display to public like this.smh
stop wondering dear,nobody remember me sef
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by flokii: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kelvin my guy.. one of my fav. in nollywood

HBD old man.
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by uckennety(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
So na ibo be dz
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by condomuser: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy birthday to one of Nigeria's Armed robber actor grin
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by kenoz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
HBD to him
Re: Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo by MikeB3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy birthday to a talented and vibrant actor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje In Very Sexy Never- Before -seen Photoshoot / Mr. Eazi, Dammy Krane Blamed For Temi Otedola's Card Fraud Issue By Twitter User / CDQ Pictured With Iheanacho As They Go Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.