Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Does The Bible And Qur'an Explicitly Answer These Questions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bible And Qur'an Explicitly Answer These Questions? (252 Views)

An Interview With Bible And Qur'an / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Bible And Qur'an Explicitly Answer These Questions? by Stoical: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2016
When philosophy counters the existence of God. When you are told that there is no God, with the theories of evolution and some so-called "great" philosophers.

When you are required to write same as an answer to an examination question or risk failing such paper...my friends, the question is; Would you choose to ignore what you believe in order to pass an examination?
Have you been bold enough to confront the lecturer to state otherwise?

If you do conform to this theory in other to pass your exams, do you think you have committed sin.

I believe the Bible and Qur'an do have answers to this...

Explain, if you are well versed. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up, Even In This Economic Crises, U're A Winner / My Marriage Plan / Teach Your Kid How To Imbibe The Reading Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.