Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mansard Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mansard Insurance (3748 Views)

Work And Get Paid At AXA Mansard. Apply Now / AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Ongoing Recruitment / AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansard Insurance by phantomBBT: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2016
Please house. I just got an invite from Mansard insurance. For an interview. What do I expect and what's the starting salary like? I applied as a Masters Degree Holder though with no xperience in insurance and barely a year work experience.. thanks..
Re: Mansard Insurance by Gydion(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2016
You shld know abt insurance, transferring risk to another party.

What are those things done.

Normal interview questions and what position did u applied for, u shld know the roles
Re: Mansard Insurance by kraken: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thats nice,i envy u tho cos i keep missing out on this however, just be prepared to tackle your interview questions with the STAR format. Yes STAR!! Not gulder.S-situationT-task A-activity R-result. Bia,hw did u do it??
phantomBBT:
Please house. I just got an invite from Mansard insurance. For an interview. What do I expect and what's the starting salary like? I applied as a Masters Degree Holder though with no xperience in insurance and barely a year work experience.. thanks..

1 Like

Re: Mansard Insurance by victree007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is it Mansard or AXA Mansard Insurance. Anyway I did two stages of interview with AXA Mansard Insurance two months ago, I was supposed to resume last month but I was told to wait for some reasons. Good luck with your interview. Just prepare well but have it in mind that they won't throw you off balance with questions. in fact you will like the experience afterwards. Goodluck again

2 Likes

Re: Mansard Insurance by phantomBBT: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks house..
Re: Mansard Insurance by kraken: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hw did u apply and which role did u apply for if i may ask
victree007:
Is it Mansard or AXA Mansard Insurance. Anyway I did two stages of interview with AXA Mansard Insurance two months ago, I was supposed to resume last month but I was told to wait for some reasons. Good luck with your interview. Just prepare well but have it in mind that they won't throw you off balance with questions. in fact you will like the experience afterwards. Goodluck again
Re: Mansard Insurance by victree007(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
kraken:
Hw did u apply and which role did u apply for if i may ask

Customer Service Role
Re: Mansard Insurance by kraken: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice!pls give me a heads up on whatsapp or on this forum. Whichever one that is convenient enuff for u. Thanks
victree007:

Customer Service Role
Re: Mansard Insurance by Jhennie(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
victree007:
Please what did they ask you?
Re: Mansard Insurance by skyhigh14(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Did you attend the recent interview in Benin?
Re: Mansard Insurance by Emperor89(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening guys,

Pls I did an interview last week Tuesday 21 July 2020 with Axa mansard, how long does it take for them to get back and again does anyone knows about relationship Manager's role and how much they pay.

Thank you.
Re: Mansard Insurance by Andywinnie(f): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2022
For those that applied for sales advisor, did you include your BVN in your onboarding form?

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. / Zmirage Multimedia Limited / Bet9ja VFL: Somebody Won ₦70,000 Today With Only ₦200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.