Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

"Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) (216564 Views)

Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Remember Destiny Kids? They're All Grown Now (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by swituju: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wowza!
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Anabel(f): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't really know them but I have issues with the girl in turquoise blue dress. The bust of the dress, is it the tailor's fault or she just didn't wear a good bra. It's weird seeing a breast fall inside a dress
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
I remember that year, my younger sister still buys their music, guess she doesn't wanna let go.cheesy

I can't even recognise Best, used to think she'll grow up to be the prettiest, Favour has always been pretty and calm, I see Rejoice kana gbaza.grin

Wonderful don even fine, that's nice.grin

See Joshua and Caleb isi aki. grin

Time does fly.

1 Like

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Preshy3509(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Abeg i wan marry the senior one, who get her number?
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by stronggman: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow, they are grown up and beautiful too, how about their music career, are they still going on with it or have they abandoned it for pingin stuffs.
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Leobrain(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Abeg make pesin give me Rejoice numba. I dnt belong 2 de vaseline crew o.
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by akanji1: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
emeijeh:
Why are they not singing again

Waec question......
Abeg ask them mama grin
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
emeijeh:
Why are they not singing again
They still do, but mostly solo now.
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Hillarie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Interesting...

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Purpletee(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
aww ....favour is now cuter...rejoice still looks d same to me...still has that cute face.
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by swtcharissa(f): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
all is see is a set of wonderful siblings...joy joy joy..in my heart is ringing...

1 Like

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
From destiny kids to destiny adult. Hallalujah
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Oketoks(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
I see one or two of the girls becoming olosho in the nearest future.... Somebody shout hallelujah grin grin grin

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Theze children are Murderers,they killed lots of peoples songs eh. Them de Remix without copyright license..they need b arrestedgrin
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by chumaster(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
CriticMaestro:
This one wey dey showcase her small butt don forget about Jesu Oooo....small time she go wan bcom tiwa
she was my coursemate at UNIZIK, abeg leave am joorcheesy
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mehn....dese guys were a huge part of my childhood bak den....had a huge crush on rejoice den, life waits for no one.
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Purpletee:
aww ....favour is now cuter...rejoice still looks d same to me...still has that cute face.
Yea, Rejoice still looks very much like her younger self.

*Singing*

It is a holiday, holiday in the town
My mummy's waiting for me,
my daddy is waiting for me
It is a holiday, holiday in the town

Holi holi holiday
grin

1 Like

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by kaptaein(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Den go don get bf and gfs now ooo.....chai... I like rejoice sha ;DDen go don get bf and gfs now ooo.....chai... I like rejoice sha
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by flyca: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
There was one wicked rumor then that Favor got pregnant
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
chumaster:
she was my coursemateu at UNIZIK, abeg leave am joorcheesy
op say u no dull for that side? U tap dah arse?
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Sanni45(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Coyotejack:
Just as simbi in simbi goes to school is now a woman so has the children of destiny kids have grown up.
N so have we all..
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
chumaster:
she was my coursemate at UNIZIK, abeg leave am joorcheesy
hope say u tap dah arse..abi u dull?
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Still kids, no much difference.undecided
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
I'm starting to see some 'Destiny Curves'! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
CriticMaestro:
This one wey dey showcase her small butt don forget about Jesu Oooo....small time she go wan bcom tiwa

I just tire for naija baes, any small picture na to sample uku and butt. Uku and butt madness!
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by noble71(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
omo Rejoice don ripe oooo abeg make I borrow salt go chop am. grin

op abeg borrow me 10x10 plot of land make I fix my mat.
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
They are now grownup tho
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Cornerstone001: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
CriticMaestro:
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oketoks:

Get well soon
Na your family no well
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba weyrey grin
Kaydeexotic:
I see one or two of the girls becoming olosho in the nearest future.... Somebody shout hallelujah grin grin grin
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
9jatatafo:

I just tire for naija baes, any small picture na to sample uku and butt. Uku and butt madness!
AhTellsU...better the butt than some selfies though...u just wonder weda na hot yam dey peperr dem for mawt
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
haryomikun:
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba weyrey grin
Loool Oga Mi. ..na Wetin me I dey see be that o.. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.