Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Watch Out For A Lazy Man(male Or Female)!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Watch Out For A Lazy Man(male Or Female)!!! (437 Views)

A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read / 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For A Lazy Man(male Or Female)!!! by triSSS(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Who is a lazy man?
Being lazy is a willful action I.e you choose to be lazy, being lazy is a function of you
That being said, in your understanding of who a lazy man is that fact must be well seated in your head.
So who is a lazy man?
A lazy man is one who has a legit means of making money but he/she is not making plans or looking for means to improve on his business.
NOTE I said LEGIT MEANS, that means if you don't have a legit means of income or you are not working at all, you are not just lazy you are STUPID, and if you are above age 40 you are not just stupid you have gone ahead to occupy a sit called FOOLISH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Felister Isike's Blog Independence Celebration Giveaway Gifts / Female Receptionist Needed For Immediate Employment@ A Medical Diagnostic Centre / How Can I Prevent Facebook Chats Into My Email Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.