Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Benevolence: Desmond Elliot Gives Woman New Home In Surulere - Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benevolence: Desmond Elliot Gives Woman New Home In Surulere - Lagos (611 Views)

Desmond Elliot Gives Out Two 500kva Transformers As Christmas Gift [PICS] / Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benevolence: Desmond Elliot Gives Woman New Home In Surulere - Lagos by bumi10(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
It pays to be kind to people even if they are not your relations. Benevolence is the watch word and Nollywood actor cum politician have demostrated it to the fullest. Desmond Elliot provides laundry woman with new home in Surulere, which is under his constituency.

See what he had to say:

“So I rehabilitated this bore hole a few months ago, and the woman in this picture apparently is homeless and lives there at that spot, she bought a generator to power the bore hole (she washes clothes for a living). Boy was I impressed? So I decided to give her a little surprise. She got a clean, fresh, room apartment with a television,gotv,fan, matress and chair ..a place to retire to after a days work. Congrats to her”.

Desmond Elliot shared the photos @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/benevolence-desmond-elliot-gives-woman.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Benevolence: Desmond Elliot Gives Woman New Home In Surulere - Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice gesture
Re: Benevolence: Desmond Elliot Gives Woman New Home In Surulere - Lagos by GloriaNinja(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
The world need more people like him
Re: Benevolence: Desmond Elliot Gives Woman New Home In Surulere - Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice gesture from you. Though, I would have appreciated you more than this if it were to be last 2-3years that you did this, I would have known that you genuinely helped her from your Nollywood pocket and not from the money from the NATIONAL CAKE. All the same, thank you and God bless
Re: Benevolence: Desmond Elliot Gives Woman New Home In Surulere - Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Two Most Important Women In The World -chris Brown Says As He Shares A Pics / MTV EMA Nominees 2016: Wizkid, Olamide & Cassper Nyovest Battle For Best African / US Music Star Jidenna Shares Photo Of His Childhoodh Home In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.