Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Actress Anita Joseph Turned Into A Beggar At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Actress Anita Joseph Turned Into A Beggar At The Airport (939 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Actress Anita Joseph Turned Into A Beggar At The Airport by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph in a chat with a Vanguard reporter, has narrated the most bitter thing she has ever passed through in life.
According to her, it happened at the airport and she needed money to clear her bills but was let down by ATM that wouldn’t dispense and the rest of the story was a mess. She said;
“I never believed I would have to ever beg for money in my entire life but it happened to me this unforgettable and embarrassing day at the airport” she said, looking uncomfortable, like she was reliving the moment all over again. “Jesus, I was so embarrassed. I was at the airport and needed to use the ATM, because I didn’t have a dime on me. But for some reason the ATM didn’t work and I couldn’t withdraw any money.
This is after I had eaten at a restaurant at the airport and needed to pay. I looked around to see if I could spot anyone I know, until my instinct told me I had no choice but to beg. The mere thought of it made me cringe with horror. Me, Nita, to beg? It was inconceivable and unimaginable but it was the only reality staring me in the face or I had to face bigger embarrassment from the restauranteurs,” she recalled coyly.
Read more
http://seganaija.com/2016/08/21/how-actress-anita-joseph-turned-into-a-beggar-at-the-airport/

Re: How Actress Anita Joseph Turned Into A Beggar At The Airport by Came: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Madam, how you manage go put yourself for situation way wound take dey your arm,tell me that one ooooo, I go like know.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar On Pink Hairdo Puts Boobs On Display For Magazine Shoot / Download CDQ Full Album|| Download QUALITY / Sailors Lounge Who Bounced OAP Gbemi Cuz She Is Single, Apologized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.