Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days (1086 Views)

Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by TunezTV: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Last week south south rapper, Yung6ix reportedly almost lost his life after he revealed that a friend tried to shoot him, he has revealed the fellow as P.R.E, the singer son of former petroleum minister, Dan Etete

Yung6ix has given him, 3days to pay for damages done to his apartment or else he won't have a good week.

In a post directed to P.R.E, Yung6ix said;

"I wasn't gonna expose you fuckboy, but you gone on IG with no remorse after trying to take my life, and post BS. Your father might be able to keep you out of Jail with his money, but he definitely can't keep you away from Karma and God. You have 3 days to pay all you and your boys destroyed at my house. You feeling like Tony ye, don't forget about Sosa Fuckboy. I ain't promoting violence but at the same time I ain't promoting silence"

Moments after issuing his threat, P.R.E took to social media to announce that his music video with Yung6ix will be dropping soon... This move has led to confusion as some now believe it might be just another publicity stunt while others think its a daring statement aimed at pissing Yung6ix...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/yung6ix-expose-friend-that-tried-to.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by emeijeh(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by JOOHEL: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
ok
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
They af come again. Pls y'all should settle ur ish behind the scene.
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by vizkiz: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
How silly can s nigga be? You caught the culprit behind your attempted murder and you went to upload his pictures and threaten him on instagram asking him to "pay his bills or he wouldn't enjoy his weekend" instead of you going to the police with whatever evidence you have...mtchwww

This Nigga is just a dub Motherfucker undecided
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by sleepyeyez(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
which kain rough play be dis one na? u guys jokin or what? if this is some publicity stunt, the thunder wey go fire two of una dey come back from rio very soon
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by DankemzI(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
This Uncircumcised Fuckboys are Starting What TuPac and Biggie couldn't finish!
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by danbrowndmf(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
These days yung6ix & drama is like lalasticlala & front page.
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by goldbim(f): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Show me your friend.. lipsrsealed.they even look alike...more like an American hood story..!!.
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Did he repport the case to the police?
Re: Yung6ix Expose Friend That Tried To Kill Him, Vow To Deal With Him In 3 Days by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
hmm... to com with another gun abi... I pity u

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Plaintain With The Image Of Bob Maeley On It / Photos: Bobrisky Flaunts His 10 Million Earned Cash, Makes Fun Of His Haters / Charlie Boy’s Daughter, Dominniuque Oputa Shared These Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.