Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) (5187 Views)

Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by EKSUgal(f): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
I was not surprised to see the face of Fisayo Olagunju in the crime section today.

The Fisayo Olagunju, I know, could pass for a world-class scammer. And I knew that one day he would burn his fingers. He's a well-known bad boy in Bariga, Lagos.
He was in UNILAG for a while, education dept. I'm not sure if he eventually finished because he's an empty-brain who relied on runs and expos. Cheating , faking, is his middle name.
His father's house is at Arepo, Ogun State. The father claimed he's an IT engineer, and he works with a woman. You can get his father at the club house where he retires to every evening. We once lived in the same neighborhood in Lagos, before his father moved to Arepo. I know the house too.
His father, a nominal Christian, who once identified with RCCG is an active member of a club in Bariga. He was at a time the chairman of the club. The father even has a chieftancy title.

He was a big trouble for his father. His mum separated from the father long ago. He was raised by his lousy step-mum who also was a huge trouble-maker in the environment back in the day.

I'm sure UNILAG has all his info in her data base.
He's a crook to the core!

I can help you locate the dude.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by donbenedict(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Aproko! Who ask u now..

14 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Person don do hit and run for somebody here

4 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by solara: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mind Ur Damn Business... Hater No 1!!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by wman(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fools above me. All fools. An innocent woman is scammed of her hard earned money. Someone is taking her time to provide facts that could lead to his capture and they are discouraging her.

Later they would go to church and pray to God to bless them.

Hypocrites.

24 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Cobismanuel: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
EKSUgal:
I was not surprised to see the face of Fisayo Olagunju in the crime section today.
The Fisayo Olagunju, I know, could pass for a world-class scammer. And I knew that one day he would burn his fingers. He's a well-known bad boy in Bariga, Lagos.
He was in UNILAG for a while, education dept. I'm not sure if he eventually finished because he's an empty-brain who relied on runs and expos. Cheating , faking, is his middle name.
His father's house is at Arepo, Ogun State. The father claimed he's an IT engineer, and he works with a woman. You can get his father at the club house where he retires to every evening. We once lived in the same neighborhood in Lagos, before his father moved to Arepo. I know the house too.
His father, a nominal Christian, who once identified with RCCG is an active member of a club in Bariga. He was at a time the chairman of the club. The father even has a chieftancy title.
He was a big trouble for his father. His mum separated from the father long ago. He was raised by his lousy step-mum who also was a huge trouble-maker in the environment back in the day.
I'm sure UNILAG has all his info in her data base.
He's a crook to the core!
I can help you locate the dude.

YOU BETTER STAY OFF, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A VICTIM OF WHAT IS NOT YOUR CONSIGN,,,,pple eeeeh

4 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by sisisioge: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sweetheart, pls get direct contact of the aggrieved or her representative to render your assistance. Don't unnecessarily bring yourself to untowards notices.

2 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by EKSUgal(f): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
sisisioge:
Sweetheart, pls get direct contact of the aggrieved or her representative to render your assistance. Don't unnecessarily bring yourself to untowards notices.

Thanks, dearie.
Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by faceland: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't think he would appreciate your snitching. If that guy is really a successful yahoo-yahoo, it means he is loaded. I don't know about Lagos but where I live it cost only 30k to hire political thugs to kill someone that is not famous (without security).

2 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by faceland: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
wman:
Fools above me. All fools. An innocent woman is scammed of her hard earned money. Someone is taking her time to provide facts that could lead to his capture and they are discouraging her.

Hypocrites.

the people trying to discourage the poster are not church goers o.

1 Like

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Jamesmatic(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
If Maga don chop
E don ;Dchop b DAT.. Ch ke na..
Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by BigMan4Life: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Find d person and send tyre for his neck. Useless thief.
Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
All these stupid snitches. Op if he was your bro will u still snitch? Did he do you chop and clean mouth or he refused to do u that u haven't forgiven him? Hypocrite.
All these people wey wan holy pass for d matter, if he was your family member I hope you will be this eager to snitch.

4 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by sixtus3606(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
faceland:
I don't think he would appreciate your snitching. If that guy is really a successful yahoo-yahoo, it means he is loaded. I don't know about Lagos but where I live it cost only 30k to hire political thugs to kill someone that is not famous (without security).
EKSUgal you don use style sign up. You better seek God for divine protection. Loose mouth on social media most times can be mortal. Beware

2 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
chiddyok:
All these stupid snitches. Op if he was your bro will u still snitch? Did he do you chop and clean mouth or he refused to do u that u haven't forgiven him? Hypocrite.
All these people wey wan holy pass for d matter, if he was your family member I hope you will be this eager to snitch.
so what's your say about the dying woman? Why don't you put yourself in the dying woman shoes and see how you would like it, Shio!

6 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by chiokeVGC(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2016
all this ignorant comment amaze me. yahoo yahoo why no body in any other county for entire face planet go take any nigerian serious in any business dealing. u think i wrong? fit u go try mail order any thing from any where. idiots.

5 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
so what's your say about the dying woman? Why don't you put yourself in the dying woman shoes and see how you would like it, Shio!
And put ur brother in his shoes and see how he would like it. Shio.
You really think op is saying something that police doesn't know already? OK ooo. Since she is the only one that knows him and has Internet sub she should carry on. Even providing info about his dad. Snitch. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2016
chiddyok:

You really think op is saying something that police doesn't know already? OK ooo. Since she is the only one that knows him and has Internet sub she should carry on. Even providing info about his dad. Snitch. lipsrsealed
Are you saying the guy shouldn't be punished for what he did? angry He should go Scott free? angry

6 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2016
chiddyok:

so now you are telling me if a person dupe you, you would allow the person to go free?

7 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Koleman(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2016
wman:

Hypocrites.
I wonder too. its scary to see idiats supporting criminality.

1 Like

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Hedonistically: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2016
The tone of OP's post suggests pent up 'beef' with the boy and his family... What does his father's lifestyle or personal family issues have to do with this? How is it your business or anyone else's if his father is a "nominal Christian" (imagine the konkonbility) who sleeps and wakes up in a club? How does it help the old oyinbo woman's case that the suspected scammer's step-mother is a troublesome woman?

You must be very careful, you basket mouth small girl. Them go just do you strong thing and na 'eeyah' people go only talk.

9 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by diablos: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2016
U shuld pray ure not tracked 1st. Where am frm, pple like u end up missing or get bodied up n wrapped up in body bags 4 free.

3 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
so now you are telling me if a person dupe you, you would allow the person to go free?
So far I have avoided being duped. Hopefully I'll keep avoiding it. I don't trust anybody. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Are you saying the guy shouldn't be punished for what he did? angry He should go Scott free? angry
Let the authorities find him. If something happens to her she'll be looking for help. And why am I d only one u are attacking?
Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by Cobismanuel: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Since 90's we ve been a slave to dem,, so nw I guess there early century are paying 4 it ♋ ♋
grin grin grin
Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by EKSUgal(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by EKSUgal(f): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Cobismanuel:

YOU BETTER STAY OFF, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A VICTIM OF WHAT IS NOT YOUR CONSIGN,,,,pple eeeeh

Could you pls listen to yourself again. Cowards you're! So, you want crime to thrive in the land. I'm raised to fight crime. I'm unstoppable!

5 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by EKSUgal(f): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2016
faceland:

And where I live it takes nothing, absolutely nothing, to track down criminals and their accomplices, with intelligence gathering!
No matter where they live, we will get them, collect the 30k from them, parade them to the world so that people would know them for who they are, and send them to the gallows!

7 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by EKSUgal(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2016
sixtus3606:

EKSUgal you don use style sign up. You better seek God for divine protection. Loose mouth on social media most times can be mortal. Beware

And you don use style expose yourself. The long arm of the law will catch up with you, soon. Beware!

4 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by EKSUgal(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Hedonistically:
The tone of OP's post suggests pent up 'beef' with the boy and his family... What does his father's lifestyle or personal family issues have to do with this? How is it your business or anyone else's if his father is a "nominal Christian" (imagine the konkonbility) who sleeps and wakes up in a club? How does it help the old oyinbo woman's case that the suspected scammer's step-mother is a troublesome woman?

You must be very careful, you basket mouth small girl. Them go just do you strong thing and na 'eeyah' people go only talk.

You sound like a coward! That's why evil continue to thrive in the land. Speak up against evil, and if you can't keep quiet.
These hoodlums cannot get a thousand kilometers closer to me.

5 Likes

Re: How To Track The Nigerian Guy Who Duped The White Woman. Facts About Him (photo) by mirakuru(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Cobismanuel:
Since 90's we ve been a slave to dem,, so nw I guess there early century are paying 4 it ♋ ♋
grin grin grin
will you just shut ur mouth with this stupid thought of yours. even if we were taken as slaves centuries ago is this how we are supposed to prove to them that we are better of now? by destroying the image of Nigeria and Nigerians where every Nigerian is believed to be a scam artist the world over. like seriously the Nigerian youths need a re-orientation of our cultural values.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop / Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here. See What They Did To Child (graphics) / Robbers Raid Bank In Akure, Kill 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.