Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Don't Make Enemies Out Of Nothing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Make Enemies Out Of Nothing (411 Views)

Understand How To Use Enemies As Colleagues Over Friends / Don't Make This Mistake If You Are A Project Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Make Enemies Out Of Nothing by Stoical: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
I remember when gaining admission into the University was still a problem. I had a besty that was lucky to gain admission before me. Whenever I went to visit him, his mother will tell me he is not at home. My besty started giving me attitude. He stopped coming to my house. I asked him what the problem was, he opened up and told me his mother had Warned him to stop associating with me because I might not be happy he gained admission, while I was still at home.
Ah I cried Sha. Honestly I was pained.
Fast forward 5 years later, I have gained admission, and even graduated, my besty was still in the University. It was a 5 Years course but he changed department and ended up spending 6 Years.
His mother saw me in the neighborhood shortly after graduation and asked if I was on holiday. Holiday ke? "MA I have graduated". You can imagine the look on her face. Epic. Lol
Some of us are quilty of this.
*When we have a house filled with kids.... Our loyal friend struggling to have kids becomes an enemy. We push them away
*Once we get married... Our loyal single friend becomes an enemy.. We push them away
*Once we get a job... Our loyal jobless friend becomes an enemy.... We push them away.
*Once we get to the top... Our loyal friends at the bottom becomes an enemy.... We push away.
*When we are happily married... Our loyal friend that is unfortunately a widower or divorcee becomes an enemy.... We push them away
*When we have food and water... Our loyal friend struggling to survive becomes an enemy... We push them away.
*Nobody is your enemy, you are only being an enemy to them
We quickly forget... Life is not static. It moves and changes.

When you condemn a situation along with the person in the situation. You are only gambling.
At the end, the winner is always the person you condemned, the person you least expected. Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

GUESS WHAT!!! THIS IS WHAT NIGERIANS SHOULD BE LOOKING IN NOW.... / Aau-ekpoma Admission For 2016/2017 Is Out. / 10 Sayings Should Be Avoided In The Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.