Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Drivers Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers Wanted (681 Views)

Accountants, Dispatch Riders And Drivers Wanted In A Courier Company In Lagos / Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate / Experienced Drivers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Wanted by EbonymanUK: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2009
Are you a qualified commercial Driver
Can you drive from the East of Nigeria to the West of Nigeria.
Can you provide a professional service.

If this describes you

Can you reply with an email address so we can contact you and get CV for first stage interviews.[b][/b]
Re: Drivers Wanted by tomitomiwa(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good Day nairaland my name is olumide am intrested in the position i mean driver am a qualified driver with experience in computer, my email adress is olumide_adejo@hotmail.com, i will will be expecting the good reply.

thank
olumide
Re: Drivers Wanted by MrCrackles(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Can i submit an application on behalf of my friend Chamotex?
The boy is an excellent driver. . .
He drove a 911 without petrol to Kafanchan, murdering 37 goats and 112 bushrats along the way. . .
Can i drop his CV?
Re: Drivers Wanted by drlokobi7: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
My name is Lucas O.Lucas,An Insructor of a Driving firm(ACE CENTRE) base in PH/ABUJA/CALABAR,I instruct people hw to drive,so u can imagine my Qualities,so it means that i can do the work VERY WELL, if only u can pay very well.this is my Email address,drlokobi7@yahoo.com,08038733817.
Re: Drivers Wanted by wolexodu: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
BOE Concepts Interlink Ltd is predominantly recruiting drivers comprehensively insured as regards providing medical treatment for any driver involved in accident and also death benefit to the family of the deseased driver in case the accident result to death. The insurance is extended to provide compensation to the employer of our drivers that experience any fraudulent act of our candidate ranging from theft of any thing including the vehicle he is driving.
Our recruitment service is free of charge to the employer as we are remunerated through the commission we deduct from our candidate's first month salary.
You can read more by log on to www.boeconceptsinterlinkltd.com, click on employment opportunities or call 07061076941 or e mail boeconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Drivers Wanted by Baabs(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
i'v forwarded my c.v to you.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Female Executive Assistant Required Urgently / Canada Jobs For Nigerians Expires Soon / Male Hr Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.