Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Best Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plan (1031 Views)

The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / What Is The Best Data Plan For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Data Plan by Cyberbaze(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Which of these network providers (mtn, airtel and Etisalat) has the best value for money data plan between 3.5k and less? And the subscription code for any one u may mention
Re: Best Data Plan by onoerime: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
This topic has been raised over and over again. You don't need to create multiple threads because of this. Do some little research and you will find answers
Re: Best Data Plan by Ikpewe: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omo u bad poor see as you take style close the guy thread.
Re: Best Data Plan by sheddy03: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Cyberbaze:
Which of these network providers (mtn, airtel and Etisalat) has the best value for money data plan between 3.5k and less? And the subscription code for any one u may mention
I think the best way to find out is for you do some exercise and find out which of the 3 networks you mentioned delivers better data service in your area(home or place work), then, you go with it.
Re: Best Data Plan by fetty2008: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Etisalat is the only network that has best internet network. Check - Latest Etisalat Free Internet Browsing Via Psiphon A+ Pro. 0.0 Balance HERE

Re: Best Data Plan by oyins4gunners: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
@fetty 2008, how do u connect ur etisalat with psiphon, and do u hv settings for other networks
Re: Best Data Plan by Cyberbaze(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2016
I don't think psiphon will work on samsung. I know glow gvs around 9gb for 3k or so but no glo network on my area. So I am trying to know if there is another network that will gv me something equivalent to that.
Re: Best Data Plan by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Cyberbaze:
I don't think psiphon will work on samsung. I know glow gvs around 9gb for 3k or so but no glo network on my area. So I am trying to know if there is another network that will gv me something equivalent to that.
Airtel gives 4gb for 1000 if you can change your imei to bb10. Search it on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Am Back Again, Need A New Phone / Anyone Used Zopo Or THL Phones? / New Android 7.1(O) Version To Hit Africa See Features/date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.