Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Affordable,best And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies And Sites In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Affordable,best And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies And Sites In Nigeria (380 Views)

Cheapest Web Hosting Company With, Free Website Builder, Free HTTPS ,100% Uptime / I Will Write For Your Blog And Sites / How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable,best And Cheapest Web Hosting Companies And Sites In Nigeria by omadevuae: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
After trying very many web hosting companies abroad which includes the big names ,i became jammed with the foreign exchange value and decided to look for alternatives.I asked if Nigeria really has any good web hosting and domain name registration companies that were affordable,
to my disbelief reached out to two.Why would i spend 7,ooo to register a domain name when i can register for as low as N1500.
I would encourage indigenous comapnies to add value to products by making it very affordable and create patronage rather people always looking outside.
I give kudos to this sites and encourage them not to INCREASE their prices.
Visit h[url]ttp://www.atl.com.ng [/url] to see this sites.

(1) (Reply)

Web Maintenance Quotation Required / How To Retrieve My Facebook Account. / Plese Help Me I Can't Browse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.