Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? (2492 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Dhanidhamy(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Mine are Game of thrones,the flash,Arrow,Gotham,HEeroes reborn and Lucifer
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Buffer(f): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Game_of_Thrones

The Blacklist (watched some episode 3x)
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by abdeiz(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Game of thrones without a doubt
Mr Robot
Homeland
Blacklist

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Tallesty1(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Arrow, Strike back, Moorim School
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by robinicule(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2016
How to get away with murder.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Collinz2(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
Heroes Reborn. Spartacus
Most latest series are not interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by sunkieisland(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Heroes Reborn is great but, no Season 2....

My Favourite this year is definitely #Scorpion starring Elyes Gabel. This suspense is intriguing........

I'll settle for The Flash next but with the ending in season 2, I'm not so excited about the next season.

Computer programmers will love #MrRobot. The season 1 might be confusing for the shallow minded but twas great. Season 2 on the way, though i haven't seen it....

#Limitless
#Legends of Tomorrow
#SuperGirl
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by somehowpenis(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
The originals first for me.
Game of thrones.
Witches of East End.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by kharyode(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Flash, arrow, heroes reborn, gotham, power, legends of tomorrow
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Electronzeez(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
In to the bad land
Gotham
Big bang theory .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by slimmyjimmy(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Game of thr. Gotham . night of . power
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Dhanidhamy(m): 2:28am On Sep 28, 2016
new season of gotham and lucifer,arrow and flash loading
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by teejaypee: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kharyode and dhanidhammy
cool cool cool

for Legends of Tomorrow Fan Page, click HERE!.

for Arrow and The Flash fan page,click HERE!

dhanny, for Vampire Diaries and The Originals fan pageclick HERE

kharyode, i think you might need this last one in particular!...(power) cheesy cheesy click HERE

thank me later! smiley
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Dhanidhamy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
teejaypee:

cool cool cool

thank me later! smiley
your head is sparking well.thankz(said it with one eye and twisted mouth)
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by teejaypee: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dhanidhamy:
your head is sparking well.thankz (said it with one eye and twisted mouth)

lol.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Neimar: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
agents of shield, the flash
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by kinggogo: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Revolution
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by angelTI(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Blindspot
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Dantee005(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Into the badlands,Gotham,Game of thrones,Lucifer,Crossbones,Blindspot,Legends of tommorow....
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Heroes Reborn
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Jokerman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gotham
The flash
Blindspot
Agents of Shield....
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Oluwaesko(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Game Of Thrones, Tomorrow People, Blindspot, Devious Maid
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by gbengalex(m): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Thousands of free movies on http://naijavideonet.com. Watch or add your own.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Da Vinci's Demon

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by babs256(m): 1:31am On Oct 05, 2016
The Blacklist
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by JUHABACH: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
game of thrones
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Suits!

Two beautiful moments, where when Mike got his cellmate out of Prison, and when Rachel had Leonard Bailey acquitted, and he reunited with his daughter.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? by hatux: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Strike back
Game of thrones
Blindspot!
Interesting series!

(1) (Reply)

Stripper Shows Off Money She Earned In Just One Night (photos) Its Very Massive / Why Are Americans Now Remaking Old Movies? / Batman - Nollywood Version (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.