Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out (23418 Views)

"Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by IMASTEX: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Imagine
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by Sayelabola(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
smithsydny:
I have a father that will neva neva fail me ooooooooo.

That will NEVER - EVER fail.

Avoid tautology.
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sayelabola:

That will NEVER - EVER fail.

Avoid tautology.
gerarahere men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
A man who can no longer tolerate the troublesome nature of his wife has appeared before a court seeking a dissolution to their matrimonial union.

An Agege customary court in Lagos, Lagos State has reconciled a couple, Mr Akinyemi Ilesanmi and his wife, Comfort, whose 10-year-old marriage was on the brink of collapse.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that Akinyemi, who claimed to be a prophet, had instituted a divorce suit on June 20, on the grounds that there was no love between them and an alleged threat to his life.

He also alleged that his wife was a ‘witch’.

However, the intervention of the court’s president, Mr Philip Williams, and the couple’s families helped to resolve the couple’s differences and reconcile them.

Williams subsequently, urged the couple to give peace a chance in the marriage and be law abiding.

Earlier in his testimony during hearing, the petitioner, who resides at Akute Area of Ogun State, told the court that there was no love in the marriage.

“I have not been at peace since l got married to my wife, she is so quarrelsome.
“I am a prophet of God, but since l married her, she has been disturbing my ministry. Whenever l am fasting, she forces me to break it due to her bad attitude. ‘My wife is a devil,’ even those in my neighborhood call her a witch,” he alleged.
According to him, the marriage which was contracted in 2006 has not produced any child.

“We got married under two weeks of meeting each other following a fake prophet my wife introduced to me while we were courting. He prophesied then to me that she was my wife.
“Due to her troublesome ways, l have now developed high blood pressure.
“My lord, I want an end to this marriage because I cannot cope with my wife’s trouble anymore. Please, separate us, so that l can have a rest of mind,” the petitioner said.
In her response, Comfort who is the respondent, pleaded for reconciliation.

She, however, denied all the allegations levelled against her by her husband.

“I am still interested in the marriage. I want this court to save my marriage because I do not want to marry another husband. I still love him,” she told the court.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/a-false-prophecy-forced-us-to-marry-now.html
.......Afonjas Again?Spits
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by 4nobody4every1: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
fanacy:
You said you are a prophet of God..
Now another prophet prophesied to you.

Did you confirm it from your God as a prophet bfor jumping into it

You married her 2weeks after meeting her... Like seriously

So now.. Whats ur point You dnt want to marry her aqain or are you giving a testimony
grin grin

Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by ibknaanii(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by ibknaanii(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
why will a so called man lacks the courage to take responsibility for his action, even if he encouraged u to marry her, did he also dragged u to the alter to say I do. u made the choice to be with her so, pls take responsibility for your action.
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by abike12(f): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
lmao! u go fear prophecy grin
Bibeli gan so wipe "test all spirits"
So many destinies and lives have been destroyed by listening to false prophets. Let's try to remember that a man of God is still a man...
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by seguntijan(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Miracles are the Biggest Tools of Promoting Corruption in Nigeria; Men of God Deploy this Tool to Promise the Poor the Impossible; Raise the Hopes of the Gullible and Encourage the Elites to Achieve the Unsustainable via Looting of our Public Commonwealth.
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by leunseyis(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Don't you know your woman, before ur prophet said she's your wife. Accept her in this storm now, peace of mind await you
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by Alhajiige(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Eeyah, I need to report to Pastor Ize Iyamu. I will get back to u guys after Edo State Election.
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by nurusystem(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
christian propehet no go kill us o
Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by Peacefullove: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2016

Lol, prophet says she is your wife . now u discover the prophet tongue is fake ..

This stuff happen too much in the religious society, you see a man trying to win the heart of a sister in the church using lines like " the Lord showed me that you are MY missing rib " , u being to wonder when he and the Lord have a conversation . its a wooing line , cos once the girl hears " Lord says " , she is confused already cos nobody want to disobey the Lord . grin

Its high time people start wising up, if things like this persist .. Divorce will skyrocket , marrying someone u don't have an iota of feelings for just because of one so called pastor or prophet prediction in the name of God.

Re: A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out by jay7(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Prophecy my foot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.