Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Webhostilla.com Users, Pls Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webhostilla.com Users, Pls Come In (366 Views)

Cloudflare Ssl Users Pls Cum In / All Adsense Gurus Pls Come In / .com Users Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webhostilla.com Users, Pls Come In by Emmysky(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2016
hi guys, i am thinking of moving to wordpress and ill need a host. i was thinking of WhoGoHost but now am confused becus of the recent complains i heard and now i am thinking of webhostilla but i want to ask if anyone here is using it pls share you experience
Re: Webhostilla.com Users, Pls Come In by Buffer(f): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Whogohost is still on of the best in terms of uptime.

No matter where you go, Just remember the Cardinal rule : always backup your content periodically both on site and off-site.

Others may not have experience server crash like whogohost but most of them can't compare with the uptime record of whogohost, if the problem was that whogohost is down and not coming up for a while, I would have said that's a real problem
Re: Webhostilla.com Users, Pls Come In by SunFlow(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
I use qservers.net to host my website... No issues with them. You can sew for yourself @ www.xtrimlaughs.com
Re: Webhostilla.com Users, Pls Come In by betahost247(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Emmysky:
hi guys, i am thinking of moving to wordpress and ill need a host. i was thinking of WhoGoHost but now am confused becus of the recent complains i heard and now i am thinking of webhostilla but i want to ask if anyone here is using it pls share you experience

Hello Emmysky,

Having Problem With Your Host, We can help move your website to secure location on our server without any additional charges apply. With Just N3,000/yr. Choose any of our Plan that suite your site and we will take it up from there. 99.99% Uptime Guaranty

All our plans comes with Free SSL Certificate for 1yr

Visit us today:

http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Contact us for more info: info@betahost247.com, support@betahost247.com

(1) (Reply)

Non-hosted UK Google Adsense For Sale / Get Ogbongeblog Template Design At A Cheap Rate. / Facebook Keeps Blocking Me Out And Deleting My Group Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.