Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Kanye West Pens An Outstanding Poem For Frank Ocean’s “boys Don’t Cry” Magazine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Pens An Outstanding Poem For Frank Ocean’s “boys Don’t Cry” Magazine (421 Views)

Tracklist For Frank Ocean's "Boys Don't Cry" Album May Have Leaked / Strictly For Frank Ocean Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Pens An Outstanding Poem For Frank Ocean’s “boys Don’t Cry” Magazine by macquis(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Rapper Kanye West just penned an unexpected poem about popular fast-food chain McDonald’s, of all things, for Frank Ocean’s glossy magazine
Boys Don’t Cry , which arrived Saturday night (Aug. 20) in conjunction with the singer’s new album, Blonde.

Read Kanye’s full poem below:

“McDonald’s man / McDonald’s man / The French fries had a plan / The French fries had a plan / The salad bar and the ketchup made a band / Cus the French Fries had a plan / The French fries had a plan / McDonald’s man / McDonald’s / I know them French fries have a plan / I know them French fries have a plan / The cheeseburger and the shakes formed a band / To overthrow the French fries plan / I always knew them French fries was evil man / Smelling all good and shit / I don’t trust no food that smells that good man / I don’t trust it / I just can’t / McDonald’s man / McDonald’s man / McDonald’s, man / Them French fries look good tho / I knew the Diet Coke was jealous of the fries / I knew the McNuggets was jealous of the fries / Even the McRib was jealous of the fries / I could see it through his artificial meat eyes / And he only be there some of the time / Everybody was jealous of them French fries / Except for that one special guy / That smooth apple pie.”

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/22/kanye-west-pens-an-outstanding-poem-for-frank-oceans-boys-dont-cry-magazine/

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Gets Featured On BBC 1XTRA / Highgrade Og - T.i.s.s / Music: Dr. Sid Ft Korede Bello - Flawless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.