Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Be Come A Professional In Your Interest - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Be Come A Professional In Your Interest (431 Views)

Facebook Come A Bit Hard On Hoaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Come A Professional In Your Interest by 2020age(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
your teacher can not make you professional but it can only guide you and put you in the right track. let me t5ell the truth about it you yourself can make your self professional how, many will ask this. the answer is by you going for research with that your smartphone you laptop and visiting those site that is related to you interest thanks

for those who are interested in computer and technology you can visit my blog at http://tipsoncomputerdesktoppublishing.com

happy day blogger my friends

(1) (Reply)

Leap Second 2016: Why This New Year's Eve Will Have An Extra Second / *** / Learn And Resolve Why Your Andriod Phone Can Not Browse The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.